The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 22, 2019, 02:15:34

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I find my deceased brother when I die?  (Read 295 times)
PlasmaAstralProjection
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« on: August 14, 2019, 07:12:33 »

Before I get to this let me say that this post is connected with this previous thread.

Brother Just Died Of Alcoholism, Is He OK?
www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/brother_just_died_of_alcoholism_is_he_ok-t47735.0.html;msg372034#msg372034

The report came in my brother died of alcohol/ethanol poisoning. Only 6 people a day die that way, it's really unfortunate that this happened. The good news is that I think he died relatively painlessly. Meaning it wasn't like he was wasting away in a hospice for years on end.

I don't want inflated answers I just want the truth. I know you's say that in the afterlife/astral there is no way of knowing if the person your talking to is a projection of the subconscious or someone real. So is there any way I can KNOW that I have found my brother after I died? Is there anyway I can contact him?

Thanks.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 01:57:17 »

To KNOW for sure?

No.

How's that for concise?  Smiley

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 01:57:17 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

PlasmaAstralProjection
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019, 02:14:17 »

To KNOW for sure?

No.

How's that for concise?  Smiley
Unfortunately that's what I thought you'd say.

What can I do to test it to increase the probability that I know that he's not just a projection of my own mind?
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2019, 06:45:15 »

Unfortunately that's what I thought you'd say.

What can I do to test it to increase the probability that I know that he's not just a projection of my own mind?
Nothing.  Ultimately, there's no way to know for certain... just as you can't know for certain that anyone other than yourself is "real".

Also, you're making the assumption that we "continue" on in this physical-type state.
Nothing in my experience has ever led me to believe that we continue on in this same manner.

PlasmaAstralProjection
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2019, 00:09:02 »

Nothing.  Ultimately, there's no way to know for certain... just as you can't know for certain that anyone other than yourself is "real".

Also, you're making the assumption that we "continue" on in this physical-type state.
Nothing in my experience has ever led me to believe that we continue on in this same manner.
Yeah I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad that this is the case.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2019, 00:09:02 »

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2019, 17:38:09 »

Yeah I'm not sure whether to be happy or sad that this is the case.
You don't have to be either happy or sad.  Just "be".  Smiley

Windwalker.
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Yesterday at 21:52:41 »

I agree with Xanth. How can we know for sure if something is 100% objective? Comprehending subjectivity vs. objectivity involves much speculation so how can one be certain of anything? Anyway.....I have interacted with a deceased friend in an obe and the the only aspect that made me question his “reality” is that he didnt look like he did in the physical along with  a few questions I asked him. He actually thought I was dead and had no idea I was oob.  If he were “only a projection of mind” then why didnt he resemble what my memories are of him? Wouldnt my mind projection correlate with my memories? Who knows man.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 21:54:50 by Windwalker. » Logged
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: