The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 24, 2017, 10:30:13

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I "live" and experience a memory I remember back when I was a kid?  (Read 374 times)
obe4life
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« on: April 22, 2017, 11:27:33 »

I barely remember a lovely memory in which I was with my family gathered at home watching the 1990 world cup final between West Germany and Argentina. Also, sometimes I remember a very faint memory of me holding a small plastic cow toy, putting it close to my nose and smelling the plastic its made of. That last one might be in a younger age (5 years old maybe). Is it possible to re-live such memories during an OBE?
Bloodshadow
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 12:28:41 »

I want to know the answer to this question too, cause I asked this question on another site but didn't get an answer, I wanted to travel back to when I had my first projection, so that I can replicate the same position and environment  that led to me projecting that first time so that I may continue to project in that same manner. I also don't remember anything from my childhood outside of my mothers death and hearing a voice one thanksgiving telling me to wake up, and falling from a slide a park
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 12:28:41 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

obe4life
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2017, 13:03:44 »

That would be amazing! I don't know why, but I remember a multitude of childhood memories. Many of them age back to maybe when I was 5 or 4. I remember when I was in the final year exam at KG1 matching each letter with the corresponding cartoon picture of an animal (L for a pic of lion, r for a pic of rabbit and so on). Was this a sign of an excessive self awareness? I don't know actually.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2017, 13:45:34 »

Definitely!

It might take some time and training for you to be able to control the projection to that magnitude, but most definitely.

In fact, even just "remembering" a dream is akin to "projecting" to it.  Smiley

baro-san
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2017, 19:16:01 »

I barely remember a lovely memory in which I was with my family gathered at home watching the 1990 world cup final between West Germany and Argentina. Also, sometimes I remember a very faint memory of me holding a small plastic cow toy, putting it close to my nose and smelling the plastic its made of. That last one might be in a younger age (5 years old maybe). Is it possible to re-live such memories during an OBE?

I suggest self-hypnosis.

---
“Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider.”
- Sir Francis Bacon
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2017, 19:16:01 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: