The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 02, 2014, 13:35:51

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can people in the physical world see astral bodies?  (Read 2529 times)
+Explorer+
Astral Energy 3

AstralTechnique hdp954
View Profile Email
« on: October 18, 2008, 03:40:26 »

Can the humans in the physical world see me if I APed in my house? For example if I was APing around the physical world can cats and other pets see me? Is it possible to make urself seen/not seen?
ka0s
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008, 04:59:53 »

Great question...I believe "seers" can but eh..thats just my random opinion for you. Its a very open question for debate.

I wandered slowly there
I saw a field where a thousand corpses lie
Angels sang the hymn of the end
About monsters which they fought
Over our world
Prophazuh
Astral Energy 2

Prophazuh@aim.com Prophazuh
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2008, 06:31:49 »

No one will be able to see you while your OOB but maybe a medium can. I believe that pets can see and/or sense one that is OOB. If you lowered your vibration, you might become visible to those that are on the Physical Plane but even if you could, you probably wouldn't look like your physical.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2008, 06:34:29 by Prophazuh » Logged
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2008, 06:31:49 »

Synergy
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 05:07:31 »

There have been many cases throughout history, of people seeing the 'ghost' of a living person.  There is another theory as to what these are: Bilocation - however, it is possible that these people were in Etheric Projection as well.  (Obviously they were not astrally projecting because they would not be on the physical level) But etheric is so close to the physical, and since some people posses etheric sight naturally and not even realize it, these sightings may indeed be OBEs.

My Site: SPIRIT-QUEST An OBE community w/ mbr jrnls, ebook lib, music dlds, video, forum & more! 
Read my free 105 pg OBE E-Book
Th13rteen
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2008, 06:28:17 »

Well heres the thing. If you perceive molecular density as a frequency. And you perceive having OOBE's as existing independently of the physical body but in a body/vehicle that's less dense than the physical because such body matches the frequency of a higher frequency dimension (the astral) then we can surmise that in order to be percieved as a totally physical (dense) person you would have to lower your frequency in such a way that you would math the physical. If one does that, as far as I know they end up going back to their bodies. BUT! Having said that, apparently the masters have mastered dematerialization and teleportation by dematerializing (destroying) the physical body by bringing the molecular density vibration up to a point where it is out of phase with the physical and moving to another location and reconstructing said body back in sync with physical reality. The point I am getting to is this: can people in the physical world see astral bodies? The answer is: not likely. There have been sporadic reports where someone saw someone that was - at the time purportedly astrally projecting but what I believe was happening was that person was percieving an astral projector that happened to be "close" to physicality at that given point in time. Its just like the phenomena thats reported when someone takes a picture of someone at the point of dying where you can see their essence or soul leaving the body. For a fraction of an instant their astral body is in sync with physicality and right before it becomes in tune with the astral (for the final time) it is caught on film.

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own. -Adam Sessler
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: