The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 24, 2017, 03:05:08

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you get an EVP of your own voice while astral projecting?  (Read 521 times)
kuurt
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« on: September 26, 2016, 08:22:16 »

I've been wondering, whenever you capture an EVP or spirit voice on tape, are those beings on the astral plane?  And if so then you should be able to record yourself when you're astral projecting.  Can't any of you astral projectors that can project whenever you want test this out?  I see that there have already been two posts about this previously, yet nobody has done it.  Here's the other two posts:

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/evp_experiments_and_ap-t19914.0.html

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/anyone_been_able_to_cause_evp_on_blank_tape_through_ap-t26948.0.html
Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 16:07:17 »

You can even do it when your not projecting, and I don't mean a  voice recording. It works easier with radio channeling than just plain taping. It's a weird effect smiley

oh yea it may take a few tries to get it to work keep at it.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 16:07:17 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

kuurt
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 04:43:42 »

You can even do it when your not projecting
Do what exactly? 

Do you mean get an EVP?

I just want to know if it's possible to record your own voice while out of body because I want to know where the voices on EVPs come from (what plane).
Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 18:12:46 »

I mean you don't have to be out of body to do this. Just shift your focus enough to get it on the recorder. I can't explain how it works only that it does.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: