The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 04, 2020, 14:31:44

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you think quietly to yourself or can others always know what your thinking?  (Read 2348 times)
PlasmaAstralProjection
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« on: April 26, 2012, 09:01:32 »

Can you think quietly to yourself or can others always know what your thinking? I would image this might be different in different dimensions. I don't know.

Peace!
Lionheart
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 10:03:54 »

Most of the times in the Astral I communicate telepathically. So, yes I would say my thoughts are known in my immediate vicinity.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 10:03:54 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

catmeow
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 13:40:47 »

I have heard it said that there is no such thing as privacy in the astral. This is why mental and emotional control is important.  You are an "open book". Your essence is an open book. This is why we incarnate into the physical. It gives us privacy and the experience (the illusion) of disconnectedness.  Our nature is connectedness. You can't get away from it! Your thoughts are public!

The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda
CFTraveler
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 21:02:16 »

I think intent is important- I have had encounters in which I had no idea what the other being was thinking/feeling, yet at other times I've received information/emotion from others, either as a merge or as a directed 'rote'.  So I'm going to say that the act of addressing (thinking 'at') another gets the thought through, but if you have no intention of sharing, I don't expect the other being will 'read' you, unless they're a 'facilitator' or a guide.  Then they prob. have access to you because there's more control or ability.
This reminds me of accounts (I think it was Monroe) of encounters with a light being that 'turned its frequency down' or cloaked himself in order to protect him.  So, I wouldn't say one way or the other, but my guess would be, maybe.
bluelily
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 21:49:11 »

One way of looking at it is from the perspective of people 'broadcasting' their thoughts, intentionally or not, and that's what can be picked up on. This is no conclusion of mine, mind you, at least not a complete model of how it works. But I've verified in practice (with other people physically present) that you can transmit thoughts that they can pick up on and vice versa. So it can be done intentionally. Then the question is, do people sometimes (or often, or all the time) do this unintentionally and that's why people might be able to pick up on their thoughts? Maybe. If that's how it works, then stopping yourself from inadvertently broadcasting your thoughts openly should keep things private. I've heard of people being able to block psychics from reading their thoughts even if they try, and the other person can tell they're being blocked... But I don't know for sure if you can do that in all cases or if thoughts are, in general, 'public'. I'd love to try that as an experiment with someone sometime and see what happens. If you find a good method for finding out, do let us know Smiley

Follow your heart without remorse.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 21:49:11 »

shineling
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2012, 22:27:01 »

Relax, nobody can hear your thoughts. Nobody can read your thoughts. What they get is just an interpretation of what you might be thinking. Everything is paintbucketed in your own view of things. It's the same for everyone. Nobody knows what it is to feel like you do. Nobody could possibly understand all your nuances and unique quirks. It's impossible.

It's like when you go out and see someone in the street. You have no idea who they are or what they are thinking. You just see his clothes, the color of his skin, an attraction or repulsion. In other words, not much. Nobody can never really know your thoughts.

If we are broadcasting it's just our own song and nobody could really understand how it makes you feel. Maybe only God can know. But that's because we are all pieces of him/her.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 04:34:09 by shineling » Logged
Rudolph
Astral Energy 4

Deo Gratias

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2012, 00:29:01 »

This reminds me of accounts (I think it was Monroe) of encounters with a light being that 'turned its frequency down' or cloaked himself in order to protect him.  So, I wouldn't say one way or the other, but my guess would be, maybe.

I remember some scenario very similar to this also.

The Guide informed him that he was "leaking" and he tightened up his aura and sealed his emanations a bit.

I believe it is taught in some Schools that most humans are leaking badly most all the time yet can reduce it substantially with discipline, but that drug and alcohol abuse makes it nearly impossible to seal off in a significant way.

Beware the fake "seeker" who finds Truth to be abusive.
catmeow
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2012, 13:49:05 »

Based on NDE cases I have researched, the being of light often encountered knows all of the thoughts of the experiencer. Nothing is private. Absolutely nothing. Of course the "being of light" might be a special case.

The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2012, 19:12:27 »

Based on NDE cases I have researched, the being of light often encountered knows all of the thoughts of the experiencer. Nothing is private. Absolutely nothing. Of course the "being of light" might be a special case.
That would kind of coincide with the experiences Robert Monroe shares in his books.  As he's thinking things, the entities respond to his thoughts even if it was something he was personally thinking to himself.

Ihopeso
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2012, 03:25:52 »

Can you think quietly to yourself or can others always know what your thinking? I would image this might be different in different dimensions. I don't know.

Peace!
Well truth be told everything is recorded, nothing is ever done in private... You can experience others the way they would experience themselves, but sometimes you can get stuck... So enveloped in this others role/persona you forget you have a self....then you question what is self? Have I always been, or Am I just now coming?
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: