The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 18, 2017, 17:50:36

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: close to projecting here  (Read 760 times)
Tongo
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« on: May 11, 2016, 02:42:17 »

I have read here and heard about this technique before Its basically a method to pummel into you're head to astral project when you go to bed and goes like this: make a recording for an MP3 player saying "I will astral project tonight" or something along those lines. have headphones on you throughout the day (or whenever you can and when you arn't at work) playing the same sentence repeating through the audio every other minute or something. The basic idea is to just drum it into you're mind/subconscious.

I was listening to my recording almost non stop for about 3 days until I started having really lucid dreams when I was asleep but not lucid enough to be called projections but certainly more lucid than my usual dreams and that can't just be down to just coincidence.

Give it a little more time and I KNOW I can work with this! I just have this feeling I will have a full blown projection soon. I can't promise anyone anything with this method but its certainly worth a shot. Anyone tried it before? any luck here?
Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2016, 05:20:52 »

Seems legit!

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
                  Albert Einstein

To be successful with Astral Projection/Non Physical Exploration, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance of failure!
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2016, 05:20:52 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2016, 04:42:57 »

I started having really lucid dreams when I was asleep but not lucid enough to be called projections
Can you try to clarify that statement a bit?

Did you KNOW you were dreaming WHILE you were dreaming?
Or was it a "dream" where the clarity of the experience was just similar to your waking life?  Yet you didn't KNOW you were dreaming?

The first is a projection. 

Tongo
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2016, 05:09:18 »

Can you try to clarify that statement a bit?

Did you KNOW you were dreaming WHILE you were dreaming?
Or was it a "dream" where the clarity of the experience was just similar to your waking life?  Yet you didn't KNOW you were dreaming?

The first is a projection. 

I knew I was dreaming while I was dreaming. It wasn't the clearest I have ever had a dream but certainly a lot more clearer than my usual dreams.

Was the other poster being sarcastic?
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2016, 17:13:33 »

I knew I was dreaming while I was dreaming. It wasn't the clearest I have ever had a dream but certainly a lot more clearer than my usual dreams.
Then you ALREADY successfully projected.  Smiley

Was the other poster being sarcastic?
I believe he was referring to the method you were suggesting.  It would work just fine probably. 

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2016, 17:13:33 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: