The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 22, 2017, 05:37:06

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Confusion  (Read 1130 times)
DjMidgetMan
Astral Energy 3

Bedouinwarrior Shaolinmastergabe
View Profile Email
« on: March 02, 2002, 02:30:15 »

I hear that some of you it took you months to have your first oobe. Im 13 years old, and ive been reading about it... after 2 weeks of practice i had my first oobe... Before that i commonly lucid dreamed with no problem(i could naturally do it, no reading bout it).... Im trying to have another obe, but its been kind of tough... I almost had an oobe last night... Listen up...
     I lied down on my bed and turned off the lights... I tensed my muscles one by one and relaxing them... I started pulling energy with my mental hands from my feet through my thighs and up... By the way, is it normal to feel like your legs arent there for a split second when your imaginary hands stroke them??? Well anyway, let me continue... So then I did that for like a couple minutes, and then I stopped... I then imagined myself in front of body and kept trying to make myself believe it...I felt like I was seperating for a moment but I couldnt get out... My astral body felt loose and my hands felt like they were a foot above their normal position... I think at that point I lost my concentration... I felt like that i couldnt control anything.... I lied there for 15 minutes attempting and attempting trying to regain concentration. At one point after the 15 minutes, I just relaxed... And then made myself believe I was rising.... I felt my astral body rising above my normal one, and then rising and then rising.... I started feeling vibrations and I specifically remember feeling a opening like feeling in my thigh and a pulse running through it... But then at one point I couldnt go any further... and i lost concentration... I tried but instead I gave up, and I went to sleep...
        Now my question is, if this happens again, and i feel like i cant make it any further, is there a way I can continue coming out without losing my concentration??? I think the problem is that I lose my mental power at one point, and my concentration dies... Well dont blame me, Im only 13...

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: