The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. January 25, 2021, 10:18:54

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Contributing Factors  (Read 1431 times)
Fwewyu Tomum
Astral Energy 2

Oel ngati kameie, ma 'eylan.

View Profile
« on: July 31, 2013, 00:38:16 »

Hey guys,

So I've been thinking and experimenting lately, and I wanted to discuss contributing factors to having an OBE/AP/LD experience.

For me, I've discovered that caffeine has a very profound effect on my experiences. I have yet to fully phase; all my experiences have been projecting from my dreams. For example, this morning I was awakened after only 6 hours of sleep by noise in the apartment above me, so I got up and drank a large cup of coffee. After an hour or so of wakefulness, I got sleepy again and went to sleep (the coffee wasn't keeping me awake very well haha). Next thing I know, I feel strong vibrations and I'm looking at stuff in my dreams. I also was able to do a few things before I lost consciousness again because I couldn't keep focused.

This happened about 3 weeks ago with an energy drink, and that was a very vivid experience.

So, caffeine is a catalyst for dreams/experiences, at least for me. What about you guys? Do you have anything that you've discovered helps you along with the process?

-Fwewyu
soarin12
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 05:20:35 »

A nap 1 to 5 hrs. before a projection attempt and not having much stress/preoccupation with life in the physical are helpful.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 05:20:35 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2013, 08:40:54 »

An early evening meal and definately nothing to eat afterwards.
Give it 4 hours if you're learning.

A very fast paced workout immediately before trying ( this can be give an exit within 2 mins, scarey at first, not a beginners thing).

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
sunshaker
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2013, 09:28:47 »

A very fast paced workout immediately before trying ( this can be give an exit within 2 mins, scarey at first, not a beginners thing).
"A very fast paced workout immediately before trying", Scaring me smiley

I find i have good experiences when i have been more aware during the day, opening my senses to all thats around me, Instead of being on auto pilot.
I then when weather permits like to sleep outside, And pick a star and focus through said star, This always leads me to an exciting experience.

And the odd ufo/dancing stars shocked, but thats for another time wink
soarin12
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2013, 04:52:36 »

I agree it's easier on a near empty stomach.  Seems like the caffeine and the fast paced workout would produce the same effect. --elevated heart rate.  It's surprising, though that that would be a good thing seeing as how you're trying to get you're body to completely relax.  Interesting.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2013, 04:52:36 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: