The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 20, 2017, 16:59:38

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dose This Happen To Anyone Ells?  (Read 575 times)
SCHMUSTIN
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« on: October 21, 2016, 01:20:17 »

Soooo....

The last couple nights I have been laying on my back while working on APing.
What happens is, I get this sudden rush of energy/tingeing/vibrations.. (Can really describe it). I have gone through the intense vibrations and this in not quite the same feeling.

It starts as the back of my head and then all of a sudden it flows through my body to me feet. Almost as if you were to take a electric massaging unit and run it down someones back. It dosent consume my body. Its just a very intense flow through. I can only feel it on the skin that is in contact with the bed.

I can get this to happen numerous times but it is so intense that I always seem to tense up.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 20:53:24 by SCHMUSTIN » Logged
SCHMUSTIN
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 22:02:00 »

BUMP....

It this something anyone ells has experienced LOL.... Or is it all in my head?
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 22:02:00 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 23:55:08 »

BUMP....

It this something anyone ells has experienced LOL.... Or is it all in my head?
If you experienced it, chances are that someone else, sometimes many people have. It's another symptom/signpost of a approaching shift. Just like you do with all the other signposts, passively observe it and stay the course.
 If it's not already mentioned in this thread, you can add it to it if you wish to. That would helpful to others here as well  smiley
 http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/exit_symptomssignposts-t46206.0.html

I find that sometimes new members confuse the gentle tingling of the onset of a approaching "shift", with the intense vibrations, sometime "Earthquake" like and full on "body buzz" of a imminent "exit". The sensations "can" get pretty intense, sometimes violent at times. But this doesn't happen every time to you and not every one will experience it. I did during my "candle staring" video approach when I was new to this practice and once in awhile I still get rather strong exit signs.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 00:20:20 by Lumaza » Logged

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
                  Albert Einstein

To be successful with Astral Projection/Non Physical Exploration, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance of failure!
luffy28
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2016, 05:27:31 »

In my practice trying to obe / ap (haven't yet), I've had the vibrations happen to me and that's the latest / most I've gotten to.

I got to this point reading a book I got online called Amazing journeys outside your body by Abhishek Agarwal.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: