The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 20, 2019, 17:59:59

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Everything I've done for OBE, AP, and Higher Frequency  (Read 6007 times)
Astral Energy 2

hcfever@hotmail.com that+gberg+fella
View Profile Email
« on: January 24, 2008, 04:44:06 »

Quit
T.V.
MEAT
DAIRY
EGGS
JUNK FOOD
TAP WATER (even though sodium fluoride most likely is still in bottled water)
ALUMINUM MATTRESS (sleep on floor)
VACCINES
SUGAR
CAFFEINE
BEING ANGRY(It's one of the hardest things to do)
BEING FEARFUL(possibly harder)
TRY AVOIDING METALS
PILLS
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 04:51:15 by 369 » Logged
Stookie
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 17:44:43 »

So, has it helped?
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 17:44:43 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Doringo
Astral Energy 3

KrispyDoringo2
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2008, 18:42:40 »

Avoiding metals? As in, avoid eating metals (anemia isn't fun) or avoid touching metals (which just sounds paranoid)?

All men are equal in death.
LittleJoe
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2008, 19:48:09 »

Could you explain to me why you avoid all those things? I would like to know your reasoning behind this. Thanks.
jub jub
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 20:35:15 »

You forgot sex.  grin

“A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives - approving of some and disapproving of others”  -  Charles Darwin
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2008, 20:35:15 »

Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2008, 21:07:04 »

I can't say that it has helped because I have never tried AP until after I avoided these things already. I avoid these things because they are unhealthy.
LittleJoe
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2008, 21:25:42 »

How is avoiding being angry healthy?

Judging from your others posts on this forum you seem to be spiritually active, for lack of a better term. If so, then you would know that balance if one of the most important factors.

Most obvious example of this are the elements. The 4, or 5 elements (some count the akasa as the 5th element, the ether, astral light etc.) represent the perfect balance trough their active and passive (positive and negative) attributes.

The elements are the foundation of everything (not just the physical world) and as such everything needs to be balanced to function at it's full potential (somewhat oversimplified, but you catch my drift). By simply choosing to ignore a native function of your mind you are disrupting the balance. This is even true for a nonspiritual person, as the anger will surely come out at some point during your life, your better of releasing it in healthy doses.

If you meant you try too avoid TOO much anger, then I misunderstood you and you can disregard this post. It's just that I've met many people who actually suppress every frustration 24/7 and I think it's ridiculous.

Greets,

- LittleJoe
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 21:33:17 by LittleJoe » Logged
Selski
Experiencer
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2008, 19:20:58 »

I avoid these things because they are unhealthy.

Being fearful can actually save your life.

Sarah

We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.
Doringo
Astral Energy 3

KrispyDoringo2
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2008, 13:03:29 »

Also, you might not think vaccines are that unhealthy when you catch polio...

Caffeine, junk food, sugar, meat and TV seem pretty self-evident, though, I guess. Good luck with your energy work stuff.

All men are equal in death.
Old Dood
Astral Energy 3

Illusion!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2008, 16:42:07 »

You forgot sex.  grin

That goes for pounding the pud too....Cheesy

Time will Tell...
MY SPECIAL PURPOSE
David Warner
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2008, 07:53:09 »

how about chocolate pudding?

tvos

InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2008, 17:29:29 »

How is avoiding being angry healthy?

Judging from your others posts on this forum you seem to be spiritually active, for lack of a better term. If so, then you would know that balance if one of the most important factors.

Most obvious example of this are the elements. The 4, or 5 elements (some count the akasa as the 5th element, the ether, astral light etc.) represent the perfect balance trough their active and passive (positive and negative) attributes.

The elements are the foundation of everything (not just the physical world) and as such everything needs to be balanced to function at it's full potential (somewhat oversimplified, but you catch my drift). By simply choosing to ignore a native function of your mind you are disrupting the balance. This is even true for a nonspiritual person, as the anger will surely come out at some point during your life, your better of releasing it in healthy doses.

If you meant you try too avoid TOO much anger, then I misunderstood you and you can disregard this post. It's just that I've met many people who actually suppress every frustration 24/7 and I think it's ridiculous.

Greets,

- LittleJoe
I don't suppress my anger; I just don't get angry.
Being fearful can actually save your life.

Sarah
Explain
Also, you might not think vaccines are that unhealthy when you catch polio...
I didn't know this stuff my whole life so I have had vaccines before.
Selski
Experiencer
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2008, 17:59:19 »

Quote from: 369
Explain.

Fear is a survival mechanism.  It stops you jumping off buildings and running into rooms full of fire.  It can save your life.

Sarah

Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2008, 22:26:25 »

Fear is a survival mechanism.  It stops you jumping off buildings and running into rooms full of fire.  It can save your life.

Sarah
ok ya for stupid people.
Selski
Experiencer
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2008, 10:53:52 »

ok ya for stupid people.

Huh?  Fear of pain or death would stop me from doing either of the examples I mentioned.

What would stop you?  If you say something like, "well, that would be just plain silly to run into fire," that is FEAR talking. 

Ask yourself why it would be silly? 
Because you'd get burned yes
So what? 
So it would hurt, yes
So what? 
I don't want to get hurt

That is Fear.  Fear of being hurt. 

Fear is not a wimpish thing - as I said before it is a survival mechanism and an important part of our biology.

Do they not teach this at school anymore?

Sarah

Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2008, 15:21:28 »

Huh?  Fear of pain or death would stop me from doing either of the examples I mentioned.

What would stop you?  If you say something like, "well, that would be just plain silly to run into fire," that is FEAR talking. 

Ask yourself why it would be silly? 
Because you'd get burned yes
So what? 
So it would hurt, yes
So what? 
I don't want to get hurt

That is Fear.  Fear of being hurt. 

Fear is not a wimpish thing - as I said before it is a survival mechanism and an important part of our biology.

Do they not teach this at school anymore?

Sarah

more like I wouldn't want my body not to be able to function
malganis
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2008, 16:16:37 »

more like I wouldn't want my body not to be able to function

why not?

"What are you doing here, Nasrudin? his neighbor asks. "I'm looking for a key which I lost
in the wood?" Nasrudin replies. "Why don't you look for it in the wood?" says the neighbor,
wondering at Nasrudin's folly. "Because there is much more light here"
dotster
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2008, 08:08:03 »

well it just seems to me that you are just a full fledged enlightened being already!

one thing you should know is that a lot of the issues discussed on these boards are very controversial. everyone has their own opinions on the different topics here, hence there is bound to be a little debate from time to time, naturally. naturally, notice i said that word.

fear and anger are "natural". if i unexpectedly went to punch you in the face but stopped my fist a centimeter before impact, would you flinch? naturally you would, i hope.

if someone killed everyone you ever knew and loved and they just walked away from it without even a slap on the wrist, would you be mad? you don't have to answer these questions because i know if you did answer them truthfully (really, honestly) then it would contradict the whole "anger" issue etc.

one thing i've learned from communicating on these boards is that some people think that they are right about everything or that they know everything, and from reading your posts on here i get that vibe from you. i don't mean any disrespect in any way, i really don't because we all get like that from time to time. but in my opinion, the only "right" or "wrong" answer lies in the mind of the one who asked the question. that's just my opinion, and that's what i am doing, is sharing my opinion. in a community like this, discussing the things that we discuss, all we do is share our thoughts and opinions. there is no reason nor any logic trying to force beliefs on someone, or tell anyone that what you are saying is absolute truth, because most of us will just regard it as cow dung. now you can continue to debate your point, but remember that debating is a relative of our friend "Anger" and they almost always come to the party hand-in-hand. watch out for him, he's a trickster wink

so thank you for sharing your opinions! some i agree with, some i do not, but that's ok! i wouldn't have it any other way. and i do appreciate the posts that you do make, i find them to be a tad bit on the cocky side, but most informative!

now you'll have to pardon me for speaking so freely in this long winded post, however i don't think you will mind so much since you have separated yourself from the ability to become angry or mad. (by the way, you should totally post a guide on how to release oneself from anger. it could really be a success! personally, i have problems with become angry from time to time, never too over-the-top, you know, but it would be a relief to just dismiss it all together and be done with it.) thanks for listening to my opinions!

it's not our eyes that need opening, it's our minds.

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. Perhaps some day you'll join us, and the world will live as one.
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2008, 22:04:07 »

well it just seems to me that you are just a full fledged enlightened being already!

one thing you should know is that a lot of the issues discussed on these boards are very controversial. everyone has their own opinions on the different topics here, hence there is bound to be a little debate from time to time, naturally. naturally, notice i said that word.

fear and anger are "natural". if i unexpectedly went to punch you in the face but stopped my fist a centimeter before impact, would you flinch? naturally you would, i hope.

if someone killed everyone you ever knew and loved and they just walked away from it without even a slap on the wrist, would you be mad? you don't have to answer these questions because i know if you did answer them truthfully (really, honestly) then it would contradict the whole "anger" issue etc.

one thing i've learned from communicating on these boards is that some people think that they are right about everything or that they know everything, and from reading your posts on here i get that vibe from you. i don't mean any disrespect in any way, i really don't because we all get like that from time to time. but in my opinion, the only "right" or "wrong" answer lies in the mind of the one who asked the question. that's just my opinion, and that's what i am doing, is sharing my opinion. in a community like this, discussing the things that we discuss, all we do is share our thoughts and opinions. there is no reason nor any logic trying to force beliefs on someone, or tell anyone that what you are saying is absolute truth, because most of us will just regard it as cow dung. now you can continue to debate your point, but remember that debating is a relative of our friend "Anger" and they almost always come to the party hand-in-hand. watch out for him, he's a trickster wink

so thank you for sharing your opinions! some i agree with, some i do not, but that's ok! i wouldn't have it any other way. and i do appreciate the posts that you do make, i find them to be a tad bit on the cocky side, but most informative!

now you'll have to pardon me for speaking so freely in this long winded post, however i don't think you will mind so much since you have separated yourself from the ability to become angry or mad. (by the way, you should totally post a guide on how to release oneself from anger. it could really be a success! personally, i have problems with become angry from time to time, never too over-the-top, you know, but it would be a relief to just dismiss it all together and be done with it.) thanks for listening to my opinions!

it's not our eyes that need opening, it's our minds.

I like your post, let me clarify what I mean by avoiding anger, and fear. I avoid being angry by trying not to let insignificant things bother me because little things don't matter. Fear is paralyzing and should be avoided there is no point in fear. "there is nothing to fear but fear itself" This is the best quote about fear.
David Warner
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2008, 22:29:10 »

So what is your objective? to avoid all these things and try to project? Is it, that you think if you avoid these things, you will be able to project?

tvos

InvisibleLight - Book Release 12.12.2012
www.invisiblelight.us
dotster
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2008, 23:29:08 »

I avoid being angry by trying not to let insignificant things bother me because little things don't matter.

great words to live by, i wish more people would try it. that is how i personally like to view the subject, however it doesn't mean that when my father was killed that i didn't become angry at the person in the other car that hit him. i mean i definitely did not go give the man a hug, but i didn't act on this anger, and slowly it started to dissipate, and perhaps this is what you mean, and perhaps not. for me, anger can be healthy in that you must learn self-control. however, if one was to act in anger, that is what is unhealthy in my opinion; not anger itself. so it's not so pointless to me,  in that i believe one can learn control.

Fear is paralyzing and should be avoided there is no point in fear.

once again, i can agree with this on a certain degree, but not completely. i don't believe that all fear is paralyzing, in fact, in the example that i mentioned in my last post, it is completely opposite! in that example, it makes one react (react as in causing movement). even in selski's example about fear making one avoid jumping off of a building or walking into a room on fire it makes one react. your brain cause you to be fearful so you do not want to jump off of a building. now the physical reaction might me that you are paralyzed, or maybe you take a step or two back from the side, however, no matter which reaction occurs it has just saved your life. you're still standing on top of the building, and not splattered on the ground below.

well, if you hadn't been born with the ability to fear, then what else would have prevented you from jumping off the first building you saw in your life? please don't say common sense, because if babies were born with common sense, there would be no need for parents.

ok ya for stupid people.

if you had been born without the ability to fear, then you would be one of those "stupid people", if, in fact, you were still alive.

now if by "fear" you mean walking around all day living in constant fear of communicating with people, or of touching objects, or fear of just enjoying life in general, then yes, i agree 100 percent. i believe that fears like that should try to be overcome.

once again, just all personal opinions.

You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. Perhaps some day you'll join us, and the world will live as one.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: