The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 23, 2020, 21:24:37

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Extreme Visualization  (Read 1546 times)
nerofaora
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: April 21, 2015, 08:07:08 »

In my opinion, I have great visualization skills,...like really good. But i'm not perfect and I have some problems.

Now,..my problem is that sometimes when I visualize a scene, the scene just does what is wants.( this is primarily visual wise ) I can always correct it, but it just goes bazurk yet again.

Secondly. What do you think is the extent of Visualization? Or do you think that there is none?

I was thinking the other day, wondering if its possible to get so good at visualization, that you can literally put yourself( consciousness ) into that scene which you are visualizing. Either purely visual wise or feeling/touch wise or sound,taste,touch or all at once.   Do y'all think its possible?
Kzaal
Astral Energy 3

Walk the Path to your Higher Self

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 09:47:48 »

It's all about the focus and the intention, also, a good trick to have better visualization and creativity while projecting is to look at all daily objects in your life.
Try to remember what's in your fridge, what movies were on TV today, what object around your house, their shapes, go outside, watch nature, try to remember the shapes of the trees in the forest etc.
All theses things will ease your creativity side.
Then you have to focus. While meditating try using a blank 3D canvas and creating everything necessary to look realistic. then imagine yourself somewhere on that canvas until you can feel the wind, smell the trees/flowers/nature, put some fruits or vegetable in your canvas and try tasting it, try remembering the taste etc... hear birds around, feel the vibrations, talk, hear your voice, hear someone else's voice... They are all possibilities, as long as you focus during daytime and focus during meditation to remember it.

Hope that helps. 

The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 09:47:48 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2015, 18:09:28 »

In my opinion, I have great visualization skills,...like really good. But i'm not perfect and I have some problems.

Now,..my problem is that sometimes when I visualize a scene, the scene just does what is wants.( this is primarily visual wise ) I can always correct it, but it just goes bazurk yet again.

Secondly. What do you think is the extent of Visualization? Or do you think that there is none?

I was thinking the other day, wondering if its possible to get so good at visualization, that you can literally put yourself( consciousness ) into that scene which you are visualizing. Either purely visual wise or feeling/touch wise or sound,taste,touch or all at once.   Do y'all think its possible?
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/content.php?205-Part-2-NO-Visualization
Give that a read.

Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2015, 20:32:47 »

Or closer to home,

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/the_astral_blueprint-t38729.0.html

This is what you are asking and you can enter a visualization.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: