The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 18, 2017, 10:20:42

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: fear and achieving goal  (Read 676 times)
blidge
Astral Energy 3

without your health you have nothing!

View Profile Email
« on: March 24, 2017, 21:47:17 »

Fear and achieving goal

I woken up in the middle of the night as normal but was awake for a while before eventually nodding off. But before I did I gave myself the usual suggestion"im going to have an ootb experience"doesn't always work but this time it did.

I was aware of my astral body so rolled out of bed, told myself"awareness now, clarity now, energy now"and moved towards my window. I made a parting gesture with my hands and moved through the window to a bright sunny day outside.

The surrounding area was plush green and nice,trees bushes etc. A voice said to me "I'd be wary about going through there" meaning moving past the trees.

In the past I'd had nightmares about green follidge grabbing me and twisting branches engulfing me then had to usually wake myself up.  The voice was a reference to the same happening again, the only difference was I was more and conscious now.

I felt fear and that resonated as i approached the trees and bushes. They leant towards me and tried to grab me. I tried another route but the same happened again. So I remembered that I need to show love piece and joy to the trees bushes etc.

I sat and laid back and floated in the air and said" I give u love happiness joy, there's nothing to fear hear" then the fear went and as if it was a story everything changed.

Then I thought to myself what can I do as I lay on the grass looking up at the sky, I focused on healing my injured knee that has plagued me for over 1 year. I placed my hand on my knee and said" I send healing to my physical knee"over again.

I awake soon after and as my day progressed I realised that my knee, even now is much much better than it was.

After all these years of astral travels this is one of the most exciting experiences I've had.

I've one question, how can I advance healing or have you any suggestions.

Thanks

Perception is everything, because you think you see it, does it mean its true?
Phalanx
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2017, 22:35:56 »

Got a story for you.

For thirty nine years this one lady had suffered from a weak back. The pain would come and go but would never leave completely, the conditioned worsened to where she needed medical treatment almost constantly. When she was around the age of four she had fallen off of a very high swing damaging her hip which caused the pain ever since and paid many a dollar to relieve the pain to no avail. So in August some thirty nine years since the pain had become so intense that one night she said to hell with it and attempted to "fix" the accident. Every night she tried to dream of when she was 4 and on the swing again, it took here many a night until she achieved this. After a few nights when she achieved this the dream was quite vivid and she was aware, so what she did has her 4 year old self she played on the swing but she changed the course of what happened, instead of falling off the swing she jumped forward off it and landed softly on her feet. She then went, in her dream to her mother saying come and watch what I can do, as as her mother watched she would repeat the action of swinging on the swing and jumping off and softly landing on her feet, again and again until she awoke. Within two days her back and hip pain began to recede and within two months the pain no longer existed.

I had a similar issue though I didn't sleep on it. When I was younger I dropped a can of food on my foot. Since it has caused pain that would come and go at times maybe once a week for a few days, it was never as bad to where I couldn't walk though it was a bother. And one day not to long ago actually I had read the story noted above, the pain had come back and was also in my leg also and was enough that it was making it hard to sleep. So I massaged my foot and to the best of my ability I tried imagining my foot as though it were healed, not that it would be healed, but that it was healed now then as I did what I was doing. After about five minutes of doing this, the pain began to recede in my leg and foot enough for me to sleep and I was more tired than I was before that I went to sleep. Come the middle of the night I was awoken at a usually time by my cat, because I close the door to my room and he is almost in there every night, and at the same time every night he wants to be let out so he will wake me to be let out then I go back to sleep. When he awoke me, before I had gone to sleep there was enough pain that it should have still remained but it was gone. Since then that being about two months ago I have never had the pain again, gone completely.

So I say that you problem is healed and in due time your physical being will reflect it, just wait. The physical reality is not as instantaneous as the nonphysical so it takes just a bit of time, though I do believe some things can come instantaneously even here in the physical.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2017, 22:39:18 by Phalanx » Logged

Good and evil are not conditions imposed by some benevolent deity, but states the soul must experience in order to surpass them and awaken.
-Neville Goddard
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2017, 22:35:56 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

blidge
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2017, 21:54:11 »

Got a story for you
For thirty nine years this one lady had suffered from a weak back. The pain would come and go but would never leave completely, the conditioned worsened to where she needed medical treatment almost constantly. When she was around the age of four she had fallen off of a very high swing damaging her hip which caused the pain ever since and paid many a dollar to relieve the pain to no avail. So in August some thirty nine years since the pain had become so intense that one night she said to hell with it and attempted to "fix" the accident. Every night she tried to dream of when she was 4 and on the swing again, it took here many a night until she achieved this. After a few nights when she achieved this the dream was quite vivid and she was aware, so what she did has her 4 year old self she played on the swing but she changed the course of what happened, instead of falling off the swing she jumped forward off it and landed softly on her feet. She then went, in her dream to her mother saying come and watch what I can do, as as her mother watched she would repeat the action of swinging on the swing and jumping off and softly landing on her feet, again and again until she awoke. Within two days her back and hip pain began to recede and within two months the pain no longer existed.

This is amazing simply amazing. i asked a question on the pulse about time travel and changing events as we remembered them in order for the event to have no effect, in essence for it never to of happened, or appear to have not. This just confirms that time travel per-say is possible, she convinced her subconscious that the event never happened so there was no reason to have had the injury, so it went in time. Also at the subconscious level we have more control and power to change many physical aspects, and this is one of them. i will try to achieve the above as there are many incidents in my life that i want the time to change.     

I had a similar issue though I didn't sleep on it. When I was younger I dropped a can of food on my foot. Since it has caused pain that would come and go at times maybe once a week for a few days, it was never as bad to where I couldn't walk though it was a bother. And one day not to long ago actually I had read the story noted above, the pain had come back and was also in my leg also and was enough that it was making it hard to sleep. So I massaged my foot and to the best of my ability I tried imagining my foot as though it were healed, not that it would be healed, but that it was healed now then as I did what I was doing. After about five minutes of doing this, the pain began to recede in my leg and foot enough for me to sleep and I was more tired than I was before that I went to sleep. Come the middle of the night I was awoken at a usually time by my cat, because I close the door to my room and he is almost in there every night, and at the same time every night he wants to be let out so he will wake me to be let out then I go back to sleep. When he awoke me, before I had gone to sleep there was enough pain that it should have still remained but it was gone. Since then that being about two months ago I have never had the pain again, gone completely.

So I say that you problem is healed and in due time your physical being will reflect it, just wait. The physical reality is not as instantaneous as the nonphysical so it takes just a bit of time, though I do believe some things can come instantaneously even here in the physical.

for you to manage to post such a strong suggestion on a conscious level and for it to have that effect is simply great. i wish for this every day as at the moment now my knee is burning me, but after my experience i know i will heal myself, like you have. It just shows that the mind is extremely powerful.

thanks

LightBeam
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 4

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2017, 01:38:34 »

Great experiences, blidge! You've ended a fear cycle by reacting to the fear with the greatest weapons of all - Love Smiley
The results of your healing are very impressive. You already know how it's done, so if you need to heal yourself or others, do the same thing during APs. You can also focus on healing during mediation.
When I read your story last night before bed, I had a few dreams myself that involved my fears. Maybe for some reason I subconsciously requested to work on them. I never thought they were anything to worry about though. For example I have a fear of being in elevators if I get stuck, I think I will suffocate. I also have needle phobia, medical procedures, blood, etc. So, my two dreams involved exactly these scenarios, only this time I did not panic. It was like an action movie where the main characters always find a way out. When I woke up, I felt very energized.
blidge
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2017, 20:47:14 »

Great experiences, blidge! You've ended a fear cycle by reacting to the fear with the greatest weapons of all - Love Smiley
The results of your healing are very impressive. You already know how it's done, so if you need to heal yourself or others, do the same thing during APs. You can also focus on healing during mediation.
When I read your story last night before bed, I had a few dreams myself that involved my fears. Maybe for some reason I subconsciously requested to work on them. I never thought they were anything to worry about though. For example I have a fear of being in elevators if I get stuck, I think I will suffocate. I also have needle phobia, medical procedures, blood, etc. So, my two dreams involved exactly these scenarios, only this time I did not panic. It was like an action movie where the main characters always find a way out. When I woke up, I felt very energized.

For example I have a fear of being in elevators if I get stuck, I think I will suffocate. I also have needle phobia, medical procedures, blood, etc. So, my two dreams involved exactly these scenarios, only this time I did not panic.
In my experience a voice said to me "I'd be wary about going through there" for me it was as if this was set up to test me, to see if i would run away,but i never did. Now i feel as if i can now face other fears. My knee is much better but not perfect yet.

I guess in your case it was about time to deal with these issues, and this you did.

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2017, 20:47:14 »

blidge
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2017, 21:03:01 »

When she was around the age of four she had fallen off of a very high swing damaging her hip which caused the pain ever since and paid many a dollar to relieve the pain to no avail. So in August some thirty nine years since the pain had become so intense that one night she said to hell with it and attempted to "fix" the accident. Every night she tried to dream of when she was 4 and on the swing again, it took here many a night until she achieved this. After a few nights when she achieved this the dream was quite vivid and she was aware, so what she did has her 4 year old self she played on the swing but she changed the course of what happened, instead of falling off the swing she jumped forward off it and landed softly on her feet. She then went, in her dream to her mother saying come and watch what I can do, as as her mother watched she would repeat the action of swinging on the swing and jumping off and softly landing on her feet, again and again until she awoke. Within two days her back and hip pain began to recede and within two months the pain no longer existed.

The above as made me question one thing about all of this healing ability over time, time being of interest. Would you say that time travel happened here? Is time a figment of our consciousness and not recognized in the astral world? she was able to heal something that happened over 30 years previous, in a way deleting the event as if it never happened. What limitations are there when this kind of thing can happen? It leaves many unanswered questions and possibilities that id love to explore. Thoughts anyone?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 21:04:37 by blidge » Logged

Phalanx
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2017, 05:46:07 »

Here is another story, that I had mentioned in another post.. I bring it up again as it is a day of story...

The story was that of a man was walking down the street on his daily walk when a girl backed out and hit him, presumably knocking him down and causing some aches and pains. He went home, his wife cancelled her hair appointment to care for him suggested that he go to the doctors he said no, he would revise it. So went to his room and like the lady in the previous story he relaxed and visualized his day up to the point where the lady backed out at him, and instead of being hit he revised. Instead of being hit he stepped quickly out of the way so that she missed and he politely told her to be more careful and then visually completed his normal walk all the way to the end. The pain began to go away and come the next day it was gone, it was like the accident never happened.

My take on time travel is that time doesn't exist sort of... its always now. When you read some of the things here a agreed upon idea is that it is always now, the past, the present, and the future... are all now being played simultaneously, the differences is perceived events like a flip book of pictures... If you take an event like a concert from the musicians point of view, you have the setting up of the equipment, some practice, the time when all the people fill the concert hall, the actual playing of music song1, song2, song3, then the people leave, then you pack up your equipment.... each one its own event. If each event was a picture in a flip book they still exist in the whole of the flip book but you only perceive the event you are aware of and any event "past" by you call the past and memory when you are not actively perceiving them. In the aspect of universal consciousness everything that once existed always exists, the flower that bloomed once blooms for ever.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 06:09:35 by Phalanx » Logged

Good and evil are not conditions imposed by some benevolent deity, but states the soul must experience in order to surpass them and awaken.
-Neville Goddard
Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2017, 16:32:51 »

Blidge I am so appreciative of you posting this thread. I think most people would agree that healing in the NP is possible but perhaps most of us haven't a clue (including me). I have had many instances of healing but you've put a bit of a different spin on it which actually clarifies some things in my mind.

First, I think time is totally inconsequential. It just does not mean anything in the bigger picture. Time only matters here in the PR when we have an appointment or are waiting for that new television episode. Otherwise, nada.

Having said that, I think what matters more than anything else in the whole of the universe is "what we think". So in reality while things happen it's what we think (how we perceive it) that matters. So YES, if we can change our thoughts down at the nuts and bolts level then yes we can change our reality.

Now if we could just figure how to do it on command every time. But then, where would be the fun in that. smiley

You may never have proof of your importance but you are more important than you think. There are always those who couldnít do without you. The rub is that you donít always know who- Robert Fulgham
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: