The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 03, 2020, 02:07:15

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: First Near OBE  (Read 1018 times)
coral1
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« on: November 13, 2003, 00:47:15 »

Hi Impunity

It sounds like you experienced the vibrational state which is a big step in the right direction and very close to a projection.The sensations can be very intense and if you`re not expecting them quite frightening.When I get to that stage I try to relax and let the experience unfold.I try to keep my mind in a state of passive receptivity though at first that wasn`t very easy.You`ll have to try different things and figure out what works for you.Now that you know what the relaxed state feels like you hopefully can repeat it.It`s interesting that this happened when you were`nt trying to project.I didn`t have any success til I quit trying so hard.
   Good Luck

coral1
DBabys
Astral Energy 1

349175697 Angrychild95grrr DBabys1984
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2003, 08:23:04 »

Insert i just projected by acccident i never even know what Astral or Etheric projection was never even heard about it and it just happend because i didnt try i was just relaxed and it happend so maybe your trying to hard?
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2003, 08:23:04 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Snowman024
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2003, 22:55:54 »

I had a very simular experience a few days ago.
nthjbam
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2003, 07:29:56 »

Same.  

About four days ago, I was just trying to get to sleep and I kept rolling on to my side.  I would wake up relaxed and have vibes going and my mind had a kind of deep ping pong thing happening.  Then I rolled onto my side and passed out.  I woke up again with all that buzz, and rolled again, lol.  I felt I was too tired to project even though, I haven't really projected at all, and I've been trying so hard to do so for the last couple of months.  Maybe it's that time of year?

Be well,
J
Impunity
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2003, 02:29:20 »

The past month or so I have been reading a lot about astral projection.  I began to do relaxation and Chakra opening excersizes, although I have not been doing them every day like i'd like to.  Anyways, I had stopped even attempting to astral project for the past week or two, but something happened at about 5:30 am yesterday morning that resparked my interest.
I woke up at around 4 AM badly needing a drink of water, so I got my glass of water and downed it and attempted to return to bed.  For some reason or another I had some trouble falling back asleep and I was in a partially sleeping state, I knew this because my clock goes off every hour and states the time.  I felt like I was laying for like 20 minutes but it had actually been an hour.  I was laying on my side and flipped over onto my back.  Almost instantaneously I had a deep deep feeling of relaxation all over and felt myself falling into a sleep state, then it happened.  My body felt as though it was being pushed down into the bed and I felt a very strong feeling in the area of my third eye (brow chakra?). I then heard a very loud humming noise, it was not a static hum it sort of fluctuated, then my body felt like it was vibrating violently, almost as if I was going into convulsions.  Unfortunately I wasn't trying to project and wasn't expecting to project so I became frightened and quickly flipped over, effectively aborting the projection.  It wasn't until afterwards that I realized that I was on my way to a projection Sad.

Anyways, just thought I would share my experience with you and hopefully gain some feedback.

-Impunity
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2003, 02:29:20 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: