The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 11, 2017, 18:57:49

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone encountered these specific inter-dimensional beings?  (Read 3278 times)
Snow Pellets
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: March 19, 2010, 03:57:03 »

Has anyone ever encountered entities/beings that look like oval-shaped ghosts (like those in pacman.. shaped like a popsicle stick cut in half with no legs and they hover slightly above the surface) composed of etheric matter/ectoplasm with very long noses that they use to tickle people to death?  I called their race "The Stinger-Nose Monsters" or "Man with the Stinger-Nose", but I would imagine they as a race probably have a name.

I do not know what this race is called, but in my childhood I used to have RTZ projections every single night that would last for hours because of this mysterious race of astral/interdimensional beings.  They would taunt me, and even show me how they "tickled" astral entities as a form of torture and a means to scare me, and some of them even tickled me and it was the most horrible but unexplainable pain/weird sensation ever felt.

There was one though, that did not feel it was right for their race to taunt and torture beings and we became best friends in our nightly adventures.  He explained a lot of things to me, and at the time I didn't understand what a RTZ projection was but he explained that his species generate a field that allows us human beings to be "pulled" out of the physical body with relative ease, and often hide in dark rooms and exert this "force" trying to pull you into the dark room to be tickle-tortured.  It feels like a magnetic force is pulling you into the room, and the force weakens the further you are away.  The closer you are to the room, the stronger the attractive force that these entities exert.

My stinger nose monster friend explained that I was asleep but venturing outside my body with my mind intact, and as proof would take me to the clock on the wall and my parents bedroom in which we would observe them sleeping.  At one point I witnessed my father going to the bathroom while in this RTZ state and confirmed it the next day when I asked him.  He seemed quite surprised, but I didn't mention it any more because I was still baffled by the experience.

There was another time that I had gone to bed and my parents decided to decorate the living room with halloween crepe papers draped from wall-to-wall.  They decided to do this when I was asleep to "surprise" me the next morning, but that night I had a RTZ projection with the help of my friend who showed me the way to his dimension, and in process we passed the living room and I asked him if it was the same room and he said yes.  We then went into the garage and into a wall with a black square on it (I assume the actual portal) and all of a sudden we were in this very dark blue, deep other-worldly cave full of these mysterious beings.  It was almost like an underworld without any source of light or fire.  The only light source in the room seemed to be a very ethereal deep blue / indigo color but I don't know where it originated.

He explained that his race inhabits entire networks of these caves that go on indefinately and that they were in a separate layer from the physical world in which we had come from.  They feed on human energy by tickling them with their stinger noses, which in turn is shared with every single being of this race.  It is almost like they are all linked by the very energy they obtain when they "tickle" us humans and other astral beings, which I actually observed happening when my friend took me into this cave.  He said that he would protect me and would never harm me, but to be careful and watch out for his race, as they have no choice but to feed off the etheric energy by transferring it through their nose through tickling action (in a classic sense.. they actually wag their nose back and forth to tickle and suck the energy out of the being but the being being tortured/tickled never actually runs out of energy and they stop when they are fed).

Greytraveller
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 04:57:10 »

Hallo Snow Pellets

Yours is truly a fascinating story and thanx for sharing it with us here.
As to those stinger nosed creatures that you describe I cannot say that I have ever encountered one while out of body. Then again there are MANY strange creatures which people have described meeting while on their out of body travels that I have never met either.
However, I do vaguely recall reading a post several years ago (maybe here at Astral Pulse) about a person who also describe encountering stinger nosed creatures. I suggest you do a search on this website using keywords like stinger and/or stinger-nose or stinger-nosed monster. If I remember aright the stinger-nosed description was actually part of the thread's title.
btw are you still in contact with you unusual friend? If these creatures have a name for themselves then maybe you can do a google search for "mythological" creatures of that name.

Regards  cool
Grey
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 04:57:10 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

omcasey
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2010, 01:40:52 »

If you find the other thread will you please link to it here?  Thanks!

The smaller your reality the more convinced you are you know everything.
Snow Pellets
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2010, 04:26:42 »

I'm trying to make contact with my old friend so he can help me do an exit into the RTZ with ease.

One thing I know for sure is that these beings inhabit a dimension or layer that is very close to the RTZ.. as in lower dimensional beings.  I don't know if their homeworld (that dark, damp indigo deep blue cave network) exists in a dimension further away from the RTZ.. but they have the capability to wander around the RTZ feeding off energy in many places around the world.

Of interesting note.. this race seems to be the dominant species with a portal in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.. home of the Aramco oil company "camps" next to Al khobar.  There is a portal in the Aramco-Dhahran oil camp that these beings use to enter the RTZ.

Once I can have more OOBEs I'll try to consciously remember my friend and call to him.. and chances are he will probably be able to hear me. 

Greytraveller
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2010, 19:29:23 »

BINGO BANGO BONGO I FOUND the thread.
Wait to you read this !
It is almost an exact duplicate of the description that Snow Pellets posted.
the link is here---
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_out_of_body_experiences/stingernose_monster-t6438.0.html

Too close to be mere coincidence.
When I get around to it I will check Graupels profile, find an email or pm and see if he can add anything.

Regards  cool
Grey
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2010, 19:29:23 »

omcasey
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2010, 20:23:03 »

Goodness, I'd say that's near IDENTICAL.  Good show finding the other link, Grey, thank you..

The smaller your reality the more convinced you are you know everything.
missym
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2010, 02:46:01 »

Wow that's amazing!  shocked

Bring into play the divine within you, so on the stage of life you can fulfill your high destined role.
Stookie
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2010, 16:58:18 »

Same person years later?

I called their race "The Stinger-Nose Monsters" or "Man with the Stinger-Nose", but I would imagine they as a race probably have a name.

I called them "man with the stingernose" or "stingernose monster".

If not, it's a strange coincidence.
Snow Pellets
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2010, 02:24:19 »

Holy excrement.. no that was me LOL.  I had completely forgot that I had used another name here in 2002-2003. 

But yeh.. goes to show how memories don't change much over the years. 
Greytraveller
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2010, 22:57:08 »

Well mystery solved, in a way.
Yet you Do have a good memory snow pellets.  smiley

Regards  cool
Grey
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: