The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 27, 2020, 01:35:13

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Has anyone tried that? It works!  (Read 31530 times)
Graupel
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« on: November 04, 2003, 18:16:25 »

I'm a bit skeptical at things such as this; however, I have an open mind about paying for a delta/theta/etc. sound wave thingy.

Has anyone had experience with that?  Is it basically a binaural sound thing?
Jeff_Mash
Astral Energy 5

jeff@myjokemail.com MagicJeffMash spicyjem
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2003, 18:27:36 »

Just a word of caution.  Beware of anything that guarantees an OBE, especially something that charges money for it.  Sites like that usually prey on impatient newbies who think there is a "magic" way to achieve this state.

I personally wouldn't pay for any biarual sounds when you can use BWGen for free.

Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.MJMMagic.com
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2003, 18:27:36 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

PyroPsion69
Astral Energy 3

psychopvaulter
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2003, 18:34:41 »

I think its an interesting concept that I want to test out, but I'm not going to shell out money for it. Damn capitalism. Does anyone know what notes on the scale those frequencies translate to?

quote:
Between the conducting terrestrial surface and the ionosphere, a resonating cavity is formed. Broadband electromagnetic impulses fill this cavity and create the Schumann resonance. The frequencies are generally consistent at the following harmonics:

7.8 Hz, 14 Hz, 20 Hz, 26Hz, 33 Hz, 39 Hz and 45 Hz

I might be able to overdrive my synthisizer and reach those pitches. It comes out really crappy though.
The AlphaOmega
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2003, 19:20:26 »

Tried a few audio techniques myself, many times.  To date, I have had zero success with them.

"Discover your own path to enlightenment with diligence".
               - Buddha
Phanuel
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2003, 19:22:50 »

I have to admit that the minute someone tries to charge for something that could conceivably change the face of human spirituality in eight minutes I feel strongly pessimistic.  

I also have to admit that I also feel strongly curious.  Damn that human curiosity.

"Luminous beings are we.  Not this crude matter."
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2003, 19:22:50 »

purelight
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2003, 19:31:12 »

Guys!!! I didn't pay for it!
In another astral site someone had the desire to share it for free.
He claime that he had tried others like bwn and never got nowhere and the minute he tried that he experience vibrations in minutes!

I tried in in the morning and i lost sence of my body and it became paralyzed in few minytes!!!

I have the link for those who want it!!
purelight
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2003, 19:34:03 »

Has anyone had experience with that? Is it basically a binaural sound thing?

Yes it's binaural thing and it was the first time i tried something like that and in minutes i paralyzed and had no sence of my body!!

I have the link for free!
jc84corvette
Astral Energy 5

jc71corvette
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2003, 19:38:25 »

Sure I'll give it a try.
purelight
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2003, 19:54:19 »

quote:
Originally posted by jc84corvette

Sure I'll give it a try.

Check your pm!

Relax and listen to it using headphones not more than 15 minutes.
You should see effects in some minytes.
beavis
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2003, 21:28:01 »

I listed to it a few minutes. Its not as good as many of the "astral projection" mp3s you can download from winmx.
GRRegis
Astral Energy 1

GregC01772
View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2003, 22:42:59 »

When I went there I didn't see anything that was free. What link did you click on to get the free version?

La vita ci ensegna che non c' mai fine all'errore, La vita ci ensegna che vale solo l'amore  -Giovanotti
Mack
Astral Energy 1

261552449 photonIV@hotmail.com TronTheRuler photonIV@yahoo.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2003, 04:25:12 »

Send me a link to please [Cheesy]
purelight
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2003, 06:35:38 »

Originally posted by beavis

I listed to it a few minutes. Its not as good as many of the "astral projection" mp3s you can download from winmx.
[/quote

I had no idea about winmx.
You had not felt nothing with it?
T_Kman0610
Astral Energy 4

exorcist05 sk8tr54
View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2003, 10:26:02 »

quote:
Originally posted by purelight

Originally posted by beavis

[/quote

I had no idea about winmx.
You had not felt nothing with it?

i download all the time from there, its awesome, you just have to beawar that some files you download may contain viruses, so i guess its a risk to take, do you think they are watching that one too like kazaa. they say if you download from any downloading programs that your breaking the law, there are over 300 law suits out right now, its crazy, but im not sure which programs, only kazaa that iv heard.

"Only those who have dared to let go can dare to reenter." - Meister Eckhart
nthjbam
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2003, 10:34:02 »

Ok two things really quickly.

If you remove all downloaded content from for example "my shared folder" then whoever is searchign your system is doing so illegially and you can't be charged.  If it's in a folder that you have authorized to share from then you are screwed, cut and paste it's no big deal.  I'm pretty sure this is legit.  Secondly, I've tried BWgen with no success in OBE's, sure a few cool tingles and it does make me relaxed, however I would love to try out anything that actually makes you OBE, I've been trying for just over two months and I've had a few tastes of success but lately I've gotten nothing, a kick would be awesome.  And where id the link to the free stuff? Post it in BIG BOLD LETTERS please.

Be well,
J
purelight
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2003, 11:18:24 »

Ok guys just to clear things.
I download it from a link that someone else offer in another site about astral projection.
I have no problem to give the link here but i don't know if i am aloud to do that here?

So i sent it with pm
Tenacious
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2003, 14:53:16 »

Why don't you post the link, that way the impatient people don't have to wait for you to get back on to hear it... [Smiley] Also you could put it in the downloads.  I like some of the one that are already there.

-Tenacious[Tongue]

"The most interesting people in the world are those you do not understand" -Me
purelight
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2003, 15:03:12 »

I don't put the link here cause noone answer to me if i have the right to do that.
About the download section i tried but is too big!!
I see i have a pm.
This is the last time i give the link.
Those who got it already if they want they can post it so everybody download it.
nthjbam
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2003, 16:33:49 »

Here is the link that I recieved regarding this particular sound clip.  I haven't tried it so I don't know if it works.  I'm not sponsoring or reccomending this at all, feel free to do whatever you like.  If there is a problem with posting links (and I don't think there is) I would appreciate someone telling me about it.  Thanks.  Enjoy.

Be well,
J

http://www.deftix.com/gff/OOBE.wav
alt0xFF
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2003, 17:11:56 »

There are two signals:
(format: carrier_freq/binaural_freq@time interval)

120/20@0 -> 100/7@10-20

The other one is

75/3.5@8-20 with increasing volume from 0 to 100% over the time interval.

Background: Faint pink noise
Sound quality: poor

Not too different from any of the other stuff out there; may work for some and may not work for others, as usual.

Definitely not worth any money.
jc84corvette
Astral Energy 5

jc71corvette
View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2003, 18:34:22 »

This is really good for relaxation and sleeping.
PyroPsion69
Astral Energy 3

psychopvaulter
View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2003, 12:20:23 »

The OOBE wav is really useful for getting relaxed an in a trance. I used it while taking a 20 minute nap, I woke up feeling like I had slept for two hours! I used it again before I went to bed, getting into a really deep trance state, almost completely paralyzed. I tried it again at 4:00 am (though I noticed something really odd, I woke up almost instantly without feeling tired.) No OOBE, but I got about 7.5 hours of sleep, and I feel great. I usually need 9-10 hours to feel this awake.
Meedan
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2003, 14:43:47 »

Do you think it's a good idea to use 'machines' or external means to have oobes? I'm trying to develop the abilities of my mind/spirit by doing it myself. My opinion is that the more we use things like this, the more dependent we become on external gadgets as opposed to becoming more "in-control" of natural things like oobes, awareness 'levels', brain frequencies etc.

www.thefreedomofchoice.com

With Love
OOraOO
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2003, 15:20:14 »

Hello I was wondering if anyone actually is using the bwgen I've been interested in it for a while...
thanky's
My e-mail is oocaptgoatoo@cs.com please send me a reply privatly...
PyroPsion69
Astral Energy 3

psychopvaulter
View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2003, 19:49:37 »

Yea if you always used a decice to asist with psionics, then you would probably get dependent on it. I ususally alternate a lot, I just use the sounds to get the feeling of a trance sometimes, or just to relax (as I said it refreshes you a lot).

I've noticed this too:
OOBE.WAV - Used in a resting situation, helps relax and recover sleep.
TELE.WAV - Used while semi active for 15-30 minutes, energizes you.
AJNA.WAV - Still need to try this long term but I would guess it would increase your awareness and ability to move your awareness.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: