The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 25, 2020, 09:00:35

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Argh....Wth is this...-__-  (Read 1807 times)
Killa Rican
Astral Energy 3

KiLlA+RiCaN+814
View Profile
« on: April 16, 2012, 17:38:14 »

Most of the time I can induce and maintain good control over my OBE's, and they can last for a pretty good amount of time. Sometimes randomly I get 'accidental' projections and I start floating around in the astral paralyzed. If you can picture the feeling, it's sort of like being chained to a heavy object at the bottom of any deep watery body, and being strapped floating. I cant move any of my limbs. Just float around, I can control the direction I float, just cant do amazing things like instantaneous thought, or even move my astral limbs for that matter.

Well something different happened this morning, I got out of super early morning shift and got home by 6:30 AM. Due to how semi-tired I was, I was really looking forward to laying down and inducing and AP right before I sleep. As I was getting the mental patterns leading up to an AP, I got the vibrations and shot up from my bed. Then 'something' interfered. I felt something jump on top of my back and started to try to force me down. I was directly hovering on top of my bed with my "body" down below laying.

I couldnt really float any direction without the feeling of being tackled and dragged back to my room. I never got a really good look at it, it was invisible at the time but "there". Now keep in mind, This is not a manifestation of my "fear" or anything, I was not scared, I was more irritated that anything was interfering with my chance I was looking forward to. As I was getting dragged back to my bed, I felt the feeling of being forced push down to lay on my bed, in the position my body was laying, as I was being forced back inside lol. As I was feeling this 'thing' behind me, I felt it put its hands on my shoulders and then in view of my face, like it was trying to cover my eyes.. They were just hands...Human shaped hands, nothing else, and they were wearing black gloves. I grabbed at the ends in front of my face because they tryed to cover my eyes, and the details and senses were so vivid. It was soft and leathery, and the hands were hard underneath.. I latched out and bit one of the fingers, and hard. Seemed to have no effect, nor did it react. Kept trying to hurt it, but didnt do anything. I stopped biting down because I was worried i was going to "wake up" in the physical biting down on my tongue LOL.

Anyways these hands kept trying to cover my eyes and force me down pushing me back on to the bed and not let me go anywhere. I phased back into the physical, disappointed I didn't go on an adventure.. huh

Anyone with experience mind telling me what the hell that was anyways? Can anyone relate to that feeling of intrusion or disruption and what to do under that circumstances? I've easily dealt with attacks before, but this wasn't no attack, more like a nuisance that didnt allow me to go anywhere.

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 17:42:15 by Killa Rican » Logged

For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. ~Joseph Dunninger
rezaf
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 21:28:55 »

I have two entities with their heavy hands on my shoulders following me everywhere 24 hours a day. I have felt their presence for the last few years and I have no idea why they follow me. Most of the time they don't let me go out of my body but sometimes they do . It seems that they are from a clan or something because even if I manage to go out entities that look like them will be my guides. A few years ago I tried to go out without them noticing. I almost succeeded but they grabbed my shoulders and another entity of the same group pushed me into my body and told me not to go out again. However it seems sometimes I can go out if I play it their way. Whatever it is I hope you won't lose your freedom like me.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 21:38:51 by rezaf » Logged
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 21:28:55 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

missym
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 22:59:08 »

Almost everytime I project something is either there trying to scare me, or grabbing me, holding my hand, trying to pull me etc. I have no idea why these things do this, it's very very irritating and tbh you are probably going to experience alot more like this. I don't know who they are or why they do this but many people experience entities bothering them.

Bring into play the divine within you, so on the stage of life you can fulfill your high destined role.
Contenteo
Astral Energy 4

Sustainability Accountant

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 09:40:22 »

Don't try to fight force with force. That was your problem.

Do by not doing. Be like water.

Yes, I know, its very vague and Zen, but this is a very vague and Zen subject, so it works.

Cheers,
Contenteo
Pauli2
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 12:54:23 »

Anyone with experience mind telling me what the hell that was anyways?
I've only had it in a semi-LD. OBE persons, for example RB, sometimes claim that it's
astral animals who feed on us while we sleep. They will of course not let us out to
chase them away, they want to feed alone. They are harmless.

Monroe once encountered some creatures and they proved to be kittens. You could
accept them and work your way past them. I think Monroe imagined sending an
electrical charge to one of the creatures once and it flew away quite scared.

But I would try to send the hands Love as a first try. Or send Love to the creature
behind the hands.

Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 12:54:23 »

rezaf
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 17:31:33 »

But I would try to send the hands Love as a first try. Or send Love to the creature
behind the hands.

Ten years ago I had to face these negative entities all the time. They scared me so many times that I got to a point where nothing could scare me anymore. Anyway back then once I tried to send love to the scary creature that was trying to scare me. The creature went completely out of her mind and started making noises and flying up and down with me in her hands. It wasn't a pleasant experience but I think I scared her away to some extent.   shocked
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 10:16:48 by rezaf » Logged
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: