The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 16, 2017, 05:31:08

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help, I've never APed before and trying to do so.  (Read 1070 times)
+Explorer+
Astral Energy 3

AstralTechnique hdp954
View Profile Email
« on: October 25, 2008, 06:31:29 »

I learned about AP last month and have been trying to do it since the beginning of October. I've tried many techniques like visualization and affirmatation. Many times I even fall asleep trying to do it. I also recently tried binaural beats but that just gave me random dreams. I wanna have an OBE really bad. Yesterday when I was asleep I felt like I could actually do it. I tried to roll out but my physical body moved instead. I was in a good state for AP but then I just drifted off to sleep again Sad. I can't wait till I have my first OBE. Anyone have any advice.
Mattoid
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 10:43:10 »

Hi there! Here's a few pointers i think you might find useful.

Before you plan on going to sleep, relax and/or meditate trying your best to relax yourself.

In your mind or even verbally tell yourself you're going to project tonight. Have your method fresh in your mind before going to bed.

Drink a pint of water!

Go to sleep.

After four hours of being asleep, have your alarm wake you up and go take a leak. (eg: 11pm Wake at 3am!)

Get back into bed.

You'll note how instantly relaxed you're feeling, your body will start to 'fall asleep'.

Ok relax, go with your body.. let it relax.. calm your thoughts.. try counting back from 300

You'll notice you might start slipping, ie you'll suddenly stop the counting!

With this in mind, aware of the fact you're slipping.. clear your mind once more

You'll soon start to feel vibrations (you may not, some people don't)

Imagine yourself either rolling out, or using whatever exit method you're happiest with!

It might be useful to read the sticky threads on exit methods, I hope you find these pointers useful. Let me know how it works out for you.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 10:43:10 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

+Explorer+
Astral Energy 3

AstralTechnique hdp954
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2008, 21:33:35 »

thanks I should try that. anyone else -.-?!
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: