The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 06, 2021, 15:28:11

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another close call  (Read 875 times)
Fwewyu Tomum
Astral Energy 2

Oel ngati kameie, ma 'eylan.

View Profile
« on: July 12, 2013, 19:54:13 »

So last night I told myself I was going to wake up in 4 hours and then have an OBE. I ended up falling asleep while trying to phase, but I had some cool dreams. Then I woke up again around 11, and decided to try again. I wasn't able to stay focused enough, so I turned on my side and tried to go to sleep.

Now, the only OBE successes I have had so far have been from dreaming to projecting from the dream. This morning, I got the characteristic intense vibrations and some teeth sparkage (this seems to be my personalized OBE sign haha), but I never ended up getting out. Sometimes it'll happen but then it just fades away to nothing and I fall asleep without meaning to at all.

Does this happen to anybody else, or are you guys mostly phase-oriented?
Bedeekin
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 21:52:09 »

I use both methods.. Sleep Paralysis and more recently Phasing.

Teeth Sparkage....  grin I know exactly what you mean. Crackling zingy teeth.

You can deepen the state by being 'into' it... rather than passively observing it. Sometimes SP is intense and feels like a true 'locked' state and other times it waxes and wanes and slips away like sand through fingers. I have personally found that I am more likely to get a weak SP in the morning. This is me personally.

Usually my weakly waning SPs are also involuntary and tend to get me unawares. I sometimes grab the opportunity to deepen it in a few ways. One is to rumble my ears. I don't know whether you know what I mean by this... but when you yawn or scrunch your eyes up your ears rumble. Well I can make them rumble voluntarily... some people can. It's basically tensing the tiny muscles in the ear. The rumbling is the noise of the muscles pulsating when they are activated. Anyway... if you can do this then it's a MASSIVE help in deepening SP. Another way to deepen the vibrations and SP is to manipulate your bottom jaw.

All these are physical aids to create more of the SP. When it happens.. get interested in it and use any metaphor or means possible to deepen it.

Alternatively when you first feel the signs of this state... sit up, spin or float out.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 21:52:09 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: