The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 04, 2020, 01:55:50

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hemi sync  (Read 3004 times)
Xalarian
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: May 23, 2007, 16:56:00 »

Can someone with experience from these cds tell me which of the 5327385 tracks i should listen to to help me induce AP?
Stookie
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 17:10:51 »

It's best if you start at track one, then go to two, and so on, spending time with each one before moving on.

The CD's DO NOT induce AP. They are a guide to helping YOU do it on your own.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 17:10:51 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Hannah b
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 06:25:16 »

Lol Xalarian  cheesy
I've had the entire Gateway Experience® Wave II-VI CD Package, but for the first year never got further than the second cd (and I have been practicing often).It's practse, practise, practise.
Just as Stookie has said these cd's don't really induce AP (they help a lot, but not directly induce) so maybe instead of spending 500$ on the series buy just the first CD or try this out first http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_energy_body_development/download_a_free_chakra_stimulation_amp_obe_mp3_file-t14409.0.html to see how sounds like Hemi-Sync work for you .

All the best

The only constant in the Universe is change
Xalarian
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2007, 17:00:57 »

Thanks for the help ^^

I listened to the first CD today. Felt kinda silly imagining i suck in energy with each breath and then create an energy shield around myself -_-
I think i got a bit number in the body after each time i listened.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 17:03:19 by Xalarian » Logged
Lucky
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 13:28:34 »

I've gotten the most out of the first 3.

There's several reasons for doing the breathing and the resonant energy balloon, and the resonant tuning.... the oooh's and ahhhs'.

These exercises help you induce an oobe because they help you change the vibrational frequency of your 2nd body (the one you travel around in while out of body).

For the 2nd body to separate from the physical, it must vibrate at a different frequency (vibrate much faster).  The breathing exercises help with this.

Imagining an energy "balloon" is practice for you to create and handle non-physical energy (among other things).  When out everything you see, feel and experience is going to be at a higher vibration than the physical.  These exercises help you practice creating, controlling, seeing and feeling these energies.  There's a lot more to it as well. 

Hope this helps.

Zeitgeist! - Shocking, disturbing, but oh so enlightening!  (Zeit like height - Geist like heist) ...with many meanings, think Spirit of the Times.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 13:28:34 »

kosmos
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2007, 10:58:18 »

just a quick question. why spend 500$ or even a 0,01$ if you can dl it?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2007, 15:36:34 by Hannah b » Logged
Hannah b
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2007, 15:35:48 »

just a quick question. why spend 500$ or even a 0,01$ if you can dl it?
http://wwwxxxx

Simply because we don't encourage buying illegal copies on this forum. Please make sure you read the forum policy kosmos. Thank you  wink

Stookie
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2007, 17:04:12 »

I have a theory that the downloaded ones won't work because you subconsciously feel guilty for stealing them. And if you don't, you do now.
Hannah b
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2007, 17:46:33 »

I have a theory that the downloaded ones won't work because you subconsciously feel guilty for stealing them.
I agree! Not to mention the degradation of the sound, which in this case is quite crucial. MP3 is a lot more compressed than let's say aiff or wav - so you end up listening to something which doesn't have the full spectrum of the audio waves cool

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: