The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 20, 2017, 10:03:27

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How close am I to an OBE?  (Read 838 times)
Blakeyboy
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2016, 15:55:00 »

I can relax my body (not enough for sleep paralysis and seeing things) easily and start to get a small tingling or vibrating sensation in my feet and hands. Sometimes a wave-like chill (or energy) comes over me for a second and dissapears.
How close am I to reaching the vibrational state and AP? huh
ThaomasOfGrey
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2016, 14:09:21 »

You are close to being able to perceive another reality. Staying still is the brute force mechanism of physical sensory deprivation and you start to perceive new things. I am unsure of vibrations, sometimes I feel very pleasant wave like ripples inside my body, but upon closer inspection I believe it is a deep and not normally accessible physical perception of the circulatory system.

It is common to have a fleeting vision or perception of another reality multiple times before making a successful transition when you are in this state. In my view the chill wave is another fleeting vision, your perception of the physical body has turned off and you are now feeling whatever comes next. The wave has a distinct and full body feeling because it was induced by a manual body shutdown, but you may also experience something like a hand grabbing your leg or someone poking you.

Personally I have had hundreds of fleeting visions but I have never converted one into a stable experience.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2016, 14:09:21 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

dpk38
Astral Energy 3

Silence is transforming.

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2016, 20:15:03 »

This is how it started off for me as well.
During the early days, I used to spend time trying to feel the chakras in my hand. I followed the methods Robert Bruce suggested. I was successful actually. I could feel the "tingling sensations" in my palm and fingers. I could infact make it "flow" around ('it' being I guess the energy itself). Over time, I lost interest in this and dropped the act.
Be patient. How close you are depends upon your determination, focus, and your seriousness. In my case I was quite casual about the whole AP thing. Only for the first 2- 3 months was I deeply interested. But later I felt APing quite pointless. I mean, in my path of understanding the universe (/god/life whatever you call it) better, AP/LD wasn't really that necessary. Moreover, as I was opening myself more towards various non-physical aspects, i was becoming less "excited" about them - because I had been dropping my skepticism and accepting them - this reduced my initial enthusiasm. Due to this decrease in interest, I wasn't so focused while trying my techniques at night. So it took me almost 10-12 months to have a successful separation (however I did reach the vibrations quite early, it was the separation that delayed).
If you are well determined, I'm sure you'll meet success soon.

I advise you not to look or await for specific signs such as the vibrations. Just be open for anything to occur. Many a times, I had experienced silent exits, without any vibes at all. Relax and let your body fall asleep.

P.S: If you manage to enter an LD, it becomes very easy to AP from there. Your intentions are very powerful in an LD.
You can also try the sleep deprivation method. Not a healthy practice though.
 I had my final exams once, so I hadn't slept at all the previous night. The next night I was super tired, hence I decided to take a nap. I tried keeping my focus, but it felt insanely hard. But, since I was really really tired, it only took my body a few moments to fall asleep and for me to separate. (I shall elaborate on this event some other day)
But I don't recommend this method. Just putting it out there.

Good Luck
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 20:19:23 by dpk38 » Logged

Do Not Be Limited By Perception;
Be Open To Accept Anything.
For Both Sides Of The Coin,
Hold The Truth
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: