The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. July 14, 2020, 22:00:14

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I see in the astral plane?  (Read 1247 times)
Piggybuddy
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: May 01, 2015, 07:21:44 »

I am really curious about this. Do we open our eyes when we are ready to separate? huh
Kzaal
Astral Energy 3

Walk the Path to your Higher Self

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2015, 09:11:33 »

This is a common mistake in astral projection, you do not want to "open your eyes" It's exactly like when you are dreaming.
When you dream you don't open your eyes, they are already Opened when you are finally aware in a Lucid Dream.
You want to focus on your peace of mind, until you feel lightweight and when you forget totally about your physical body.
You have to keep focusing even if you think you're ready to open your eyes because they will open once you're ready, you do not have to do anything.
Just keep focusing, and even if you need to change position, do it slowly, then go back to your concentration.
When Projecting you must remember that your spirit is not going out of the body into the physical world but instead, that you take control of your spirit and you go inward of the astral plane.

I've also never been able to do a projection if I had attachment to something, if you feel like you're leaving someone behind by doing this, or that you have fears, doubts etc., you need to clear those out before proceeding because it will trouble you and stop the progress. AP'ing takes a lot of practice.

The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2015, 09:11:33 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Piggybuddy
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2015, 09:54:30 »

Thank you, I was confused by this.  grin
EscapeVelocity
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2015, 13:20:47 »

To add to what Kzaal said,

Forget the idea of Physical eyes...

If you gain Non-Physical awareness, you won't have physical eyes; you must think about it differently. Your perception may come through as visual, but it will be a re-interpretation of what your Non-Physical Reality senses are showing you. This can be very confusing initially and is one of the first senses that gets challenged. Think 360 degree orbital view all at once...you soon come to try to correlate this with your PR sense, but early on it is challenging...Lol

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde
FuzzyQuills
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2015, 05:51:49 »

If you gain Non-Physical awareness, you won't have physical eyes; you must think about it differently. Your perception may come through as visual, but it will be a re-interpretation of what your Non-Physical Reality senses are showing you. This can be very confusing initially and is one of the first senses that gets challenged. Think 360 degree orbital view all at once...you soon come to try to correlate this with your PR sense, but early on it is challenging...Lol
When I had my first AP a few days ago, my vision wasn't 360... and I was told also that it won't always come through initially as a 360 degree view. IMO, it's all about perception. If it does come through 360 for the first time, then lucky you. If it doesn't, don't worry about it. Smiley

This world's Captain Falcon; A title I will pass down to a chosen one when I leave this dimension.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2015, 05:51:49 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: