The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 23, 2017, 23:27:57

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How does it feel to be in space or on celestial bodies in RTZ?  (Read 734 times)
obe4life
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« on: June 23, 2016, 12:27:32 »

Space "astral-nauts" are welcomed here! please share your experience in visiting outer space and other celestial bodies (planets, moons, asteroids ..etc).  How did it feel for the first time? did you travel in a constant high speed or just teleported there? did you manage to catch a sight/event/object that was verifiable? I am talking about OBE during the RTZ.
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 21:15:49 »

I visited the rings of Saturn in 1969. 40 years later a probe displayed an exact copy of what I saw. I was young at the time and our knowledge was through telescopes. The other outer planets were also visited and ring systems we now know we're also seen. I liked Europa and have unsuccessfully tried to see what's there although water under the ice may be interesting if those glowing creatures were not my imagination doing its trickery.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 21:15:49 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

ThaomasOfGrey
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 09:58:11 »

I have seen space in an astral projection. I didn't actually go to the surface of any planet, it was just motion through space and brief scenes of planets. I didn't feel anything physical at all or hear anything. The entire experience lasted around 20 seconds and was somewhat unremarkable. I don't think what I saw was from this reality. The takeoff was fun though, that part was like light speed travel but you felt an initial physical acceleration.
Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2016, 13:51:59 »

I did a project with the Kepler planets that had CRV indications of life. It wasn't pretty. There has been a great deal of destruction of living planets it seems. I quit the project before I finished. 

I think most of that crap happened  a long time ago but it kinda spooked me.
obe4life
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2016, 18:18:51 »

Yes, those scenes from the "Europa report" movie are unforgettable Smiley
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2016, 18:18:51 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: