The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. May 25, 2020, 08:31:00

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to i get the courage to go astral?  (Read 1075 times)
yondaime109
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2012, 18:58:49 »

It seems like an entire new phase of my life and once i take a step in there is no turning back. I will have to deal with angels and demons and life and death which hopefully doesn't result in me drawing my last breath.

So how oh how can go into there  not knowing who will be there. Will the a hand on my should result in the in the standing of my hair.

yeah this is a post and a poem but i still need help.
Lionheart
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 21:14:06 »

When speaking of Astral Travel I like to tell people "Don't do this until you are ready to accept the entire package. It will change your perception of everything. You can't half do this because once you delve into this it becomes you". The choice is up to you, nobody can force you into this, except for yourself!  smiley
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 21:14:06 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Rudolph
Astral Energy 4

Deo Gratias

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 21:30:30 »

Courage?

Maybe the Wizard of OZ?

Or maybe read Scripture and pray and fill your heart with Agape and goodwill towards men and you will lose your fear and find courage in the moment.

Beware the fake "seeker" who finds Truth to be abusive.
Boom
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2012, 14:00:27 »

OP, don't be too worried.  Even if you succeed with a good non physical experience once. That doesn't mean you suddenly sucked in and start astral projecting your butt off every single time you lay down. It doesn't work like that.  It takes a lot of effort even for experienced and good Astral Travellers.

It is important that you get rid of your fear before attempting. Your fear will hinder you in your progress, and can also potentially contribute towards a negative, not so pleasant non physical experience.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: