The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 19, 2021, 06:59:27

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I did it!  (Read 1776 times)
quant
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« on: July 04, 2002, 11:52:42 »

Congratulations man!

distant bell
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2002, 14:59:47 »

Congratulations mate!

by the way...

...Crowley666Crowley666Crowley666Crowley666Crowley666Crowley666...

Felix

-flow like water-
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2002, 14:59:47 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Astralpulse4229829
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2002, 18:09:34 »

Congratulations ....Congratulations  Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations

Got to go now .................. wink

Alaa

Tia
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2002, 21:31:51 »

Well done!  I had the opposite problem, I hadn't realised I was out, after going through the vibrations, but I felt myself get back in.

I think it takes practice to get the hang of the mind split, probably for me anyway.

alpha
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2002, 23:44:11 »

woohoo!!great work!!!!!!

-------------------------------
"WAKE UP!WAKEUP!WAKE UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU!WERE LOST IN SPACE AND THE TIME IS OUR HOME"
-------------------------------
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2002, 23:44:11 »

Perdurabo
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2002, 06:14:52 »

I projected on purpose for the first time last week!  Robert Bruce's book really did the trick.  I haven't even finished the book yet, but what I have read has helped me immensly.  I projected from a sitting position.  I was fairly relaxed from relaxation techniques and somewhat tired.  Before I projected I started hearing gong like sounds.  I hadn't read his section on Astral noises yet, but had heard of them before and was not worried.   My eyes were closed.  I felt myself rise out of my body and saw the ceiling getting closer.  Unfortunately that is all I saw.  I wonder if I did not remember the rest of it, or if I startled myself back into my body.  But I have read not to stay out to long on a first attempt so I guess it's not that bad.  At least I got out.  I'm going to try again in a little while.

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: