The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 04, 2020, 02:32:37

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I was Cold?! [Feeling the Temperature]  (Read 615 times)
blade5x
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« on: May 20, 2006, 14:19:03 »

Something really surprised me last night. I woke up at 3:30, and had to stay awake until 4:30 to wake my mom up. I knew if I feel asleep, I would not wake up. So laying there in bed, Around 4 I feel asleep, luckily at 4:04 I woke, but I woke up Sleep-Paralysis. I felt the vibes, and heard the air rushing. I was to OBE uncontrollably, but I got myself out of it because I wasn't sure what time it was.

Anyway, at like 4:30, I woke my little brother as well. He wanted to try to OBE, hopefully he did. But, it took me about half an hour to induce to Sleep-Paralysis, and when I finally did, I began inducing OBEs.

My first one, resulted in me just hitting the floor and then returning to my body almost immediately because my side felt really funny (really ticklish) when I touched down. Remembering my previous post about inducing multiple OBEs, I went right into another one. (There was a bag of chips by the side of my bed, maybe that did it?)

My second one, I managed to stand up in my room, and then I woke up... grr... This etheric projection stuff is really hard, so I decided to try and Astral Project my next attempt.

My third attempt, started out pretty much the same, except I kind of skipped the landing on the floor being blinded part. I pretty much knew I was still in the etheric plane, and I wanted into the Astral, I just wanted. So I closed my eyes and tried to increases my frequency (just thought about it, I don't know if it worked or not). So I'm standing in room, and I wanted to go outside. So I decided to go through the window. It felt so weird to feel to go through it. I could feel myself flow through. Now, I was outside, the first thing I noticed was that I was freezing cold!? I knew it was chilly outside, but I was not at all expecting to be able to feel the temperature of my surroundings. Despite me being cold, I floated up and began to fly around. Was easy as cake. It was still pretty dark out, since it was early morning, so I began to look for entities, especially the negative ones, because my little brother is pretty afraid about them, and I'm also uneasy about them. I even to darker spots I could find, and did not find one thankfully smiley Anyway, I was out flying around my street for a while, was a fun experience. My vision wasn't as sharp I hoped, but it was sharp enough. Anything I looked at was clear.

But my main question is, do you feel temperature in your EP/APs?

Another weird thing, when starting getting up the last time, it looked like my covers fell off and hit the ground, but then I was laying down and the covers were on me.

My Improvements: easily moved around Astral Plane, and Flying (which has always plagued me, even in Lucid Dreams)
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: