The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 20, 2017, 13:27:24

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm getting closer  (Read 481 times)
astralshadows
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: October 22, 2003, 03:35:04 »

Hi!!
I think that alter years of reading and interest on the subject my subconscious mind is flooded with the idea of leaving the body, and sometimes gives me chances to do so.
Usually Iím dreaming, the dream ends and I get conscious I am in total darkness, Iíve never been able to see anything. From there a couple of things usually happen, either I feel myself floating and then falling, after which I wake up paralyzed (EXTREMELY relaxed) or the same but at the same time hearing noises.
So far I have never been able to get out of the body when I reach this state, I usually forget to will myself to float away from my body or I get scared, the first time I heard noises it felt like a tornado was in my ears, I heard REALLY strong wind.
But yesterday something different happened, I should add that Iíve never tried to AP with techniques, I donít have a very good concentration, so what I do is get into the alpha state before falling asleep, just to experience it, I either imagine myself going down a stairway or countdown from 7 to 1 using for each number the colors of the rainbow/chakras. Sometimes nothing happens and sometimes I just get very relaxed.
Yesterday I did this but also rolled my eyes upward and thought a couple of times ďwhen I fall asleep I leave my body consciouslyĒ (I remembered that from the suneye techniques). So, as usually I fell asleep, started dreaming, the dream ended and I found myself totally relaxed in my body, with my eyes closed, and I donít know why, but I thought ďThis is the momentĒ, the second I thought that I started hearing really loud trumpets like some kind of victory song, and started to feel my legs rising, this happened for a couple of seconds, and the I found myself paralyzed.
Do you think Iím close to Aping? What should I do?
Thanx  Smiley
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: