The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 06, 2021, 14:26:13

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Injuries during astral projection?  (Read 393 times)
Rajni
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: October 30, 2021, 11:04:20 »

So far, I have had three short OBEs (all during my daytime naps), but nothing more
than that for a while now.  

But I got to thinking:  Have any of you sustained injuries during an astral trip, to the
point where you wake up with those injuries on your physical body?  

Please note this has not happened to me (yet); I'm just curious.

-
« Last Edit: October 30, 2021, 11:41:48 by Rajni » Logged
Rajni
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2021, 11:39:49 »

So far, I have had three short OBEs (all during my daytime naps), but nothing more
than that for a while now.  

But I got to thinking:  Have any of you sustained injuries during an astral trip, to the
point where you wake up with those injuries on your physical body?  

Please note this has not happened to me (yet); I'm just curious.

-
So, as of this follow-up posting, the OP was viewed 107 times, with no response. 
I'm taking that as being due to one of two things:

1.  Nobody here has been injured during an astral trip (which is good!)
2.  At least some people here have been injured, but don't want to deter others from anything astral-related by saying as much (which is understandable).

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2021, 11:39:49 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

EscapeVelocity
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2021, 20:06:13 »

Hello Rajni,
Hundreds and hundreds of astral trips and I haven't had any injuries or physical issues upon return. Now the occasional overnight energy work by an Invisible Helper or an ET does sometimes leave a mark or two, lol. I had one of those nights exactly a week ago.
EV

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde
Rajni
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2021, 21:58:16 »

Hello Rajni,
Hundreds and hundreds of astral trips and I haven't had any injuries or physical issues upon return. Now the occasional overnight energy work by an Invisible Helper or an ET does sometimes leave a mark or two, lol. I had one of those nights exactly a week ago.
EV
Thank you for your input, EscapeVelocity!  I hope the leftover marks you received weren't anything serious! 
shineling
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2021, 13:52:12 »

Just your usual unexplainable scratches sometimes. They usually come when I have a negative cycle. (Could be me though spazzing out at night. lol )

"Unbinding the limits on our Soul is man's truest quest."
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2021, 13:52:12 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: