The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 07, 2020, 22:33:47

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this normal??!  (Read 1241 times)
fredhedd
Astral Energy 4

fredheddd
View Profile Email
« on: October 03, 2002, 23:42:56 »

welcome to the forum.  i'm still learning but i've heard many voices while experiencing sleeping paralysis.  all of the experiences i've had w/ it have been extremely wierd.  i just wrote a post about one of them called ' paralysis bit'.  have u read teh treatise on obe that's on here?  read as much as u can on this site, i'm suer you'll find some similarities.  

the voices though, could have been anyone in the astral. do a search on 'the dweller' and see what comes up.  if you consider the experiences you've had to be bad,  this may be related.  

the energy building up in the back of your head is something that i'm not famiilar w/.  i belive robert wrote in his book somewhere about certain people having stronger brow centers than others,  and that being the place that they will most likely project from.  he recommends somewhere that if you want to project to a very high level of the astral that you build up massive amounts of energy in your brow chakra.  feelings like your head is about to explode are common for this type of energy work.  i myself have experienced very intense pressure throughout my entire head at times, which made me think my head was going to explode.

fred

it would be a good idea to read the NEW treatise also.  it may help you in that situation.

wmundstock
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2002, 01:44:17 »

I can relate to what youre saying exactly.  If you read my posting called ''Also buzzing/ringing" you will see that youre not alone. I also felt quite uncomfortable when this happened but when that pressure built to a POP it was great.  I didnt see anyone or anything but I felt great!  I dont know if I died or what.  I have a minor case of sleep apnea and I wonder if it didnt have to do with that.  Anyway Good luck if your trying to AP.  Im not.  Im just trying to figure out what happened to me.

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2002, 01:44:17 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

amcturbo
Astral Energy 3

turbotonist amcturbo
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2002, 11:02:00 »

Hello brisck1,
Occasionally, I'll have projections where I get an intense buzzing/vibrating sensation at the back of the head, where the base of the skull joins to the neck vertibrae ... this is the area of the medulla oblongata (brain stem ... leads into spinal cord).  Is this the same area you feel the discomfort?  FWIW, I don't feel discomfort ... it just feels like there's a 20-lb humming bird buzzing against the back of my head!

Cheers!
Greg Taylor Smiley

"Whatever consciousness may be, it's not a small thing" - Ingo Swann
"Oh, I... ain't got no ... body" - David Lee Roth (Van Halen)
brisck1
Astral Energy 1

brisck1
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2002, 13:10:17 »

Hey guys,
I dont know wether to discribe it as uncomfortable, only in that im affraid of what might happen if i were to let it continue...
its start where u descibed, and then builds up to the top of my head, kinda like something it going to 'pop' or dislodge itself.

I read the forums and its osund like i may not be alone in experiencing this. Has anyone completely continued with this to see what happens?

Do or do not, there is no try.
brisck1
Astral Energy 1

brisck1
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2002, 22:29:18 »

Hey everyone,
My name is Rob and I have been reading ur forums for some time now,
All my life i have had frequent sleep paralysis, which most of the time I tried to stop as i thought it to be a bad experience. I've had a couple of OBE's in the past which scared the heck out of me back then, but since reading these forums have come to understand what happened.

I have tried on numerous times, since learning about Sleep paralysis being the onset of having an OBE, to project but have had some quite wierd experiences which i would like to ask you about.

Once I awoke to find myself in the paraysis, and began to hear a whispering voice of a woman. at first it was far away but then became closer, to the point that it felt like she was whispering in my ear. I tried to take control and force the voice away, but when i did the whispering began to get faster. It freaked me so much that i came out of it.
What was this?? It felt like it was a nice voice to start off with and then i became intimidated by it!

Secondly though, and this is the one i really need advice on, is sometimes i awake and feel paralysed with vibrations going through me, but then they seem to stop and concentrate at the back of my head, it will start to build up and feels like my brain is going to pop or explode and is quite uncomfortable. I usualy can stop this easily by awakening, but as soon as i close my eyes it comes back! Im worried that if i let it continue that i'll die or something. I dont feel like i have control of it!

Cheers for any info on these things, Im trying hard to induce an OBE at will, but so far these have only happened involentarily.

Thanks

Do or do not, there is no try.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2002, 22:29:18 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: