The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 14, 2018, 15:22:44

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this site a scam look below  (Read 7875 times)
RaYZeDP
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: October 08, 2011, 22:34:50 »

http://www.theartofastralprojection.com/

It looks real, and has alot of reviews but the lowest price i can find it 4 is 149.99. And i dont really want to spend that type of money and it ends up to be a scam, What do you guys think?
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 23:11:45 »

Just stick with us, we'll answer your questions and hopefully have you projecting... for free.  Smiley

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 23:11:45 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

RaYZeDP
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 23:15:43 »

Thanks Ryan Smiley
Lionheart
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2011, 23:46:13 »

It is not a scam, it is 100% legit. I found it too be a introductory program for beginners. You really have to own it to be able to comment on this. I hear people say here that Binaural Beats don't work and yet I use them everytime I successfully Phase. This program will prepare your mind for the duty at hand, which in itself is worth the price. How much would you pay for a successful seminar or workshop?
RaYZeDP
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 00:41:09 »

Well im only 15, I really don't have a lot of money so i probably couldn't afford any seminar lol. You said that you have the program right? Um does the clearing chakras and raising kundalini actually work?
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 00:41:09 »

ArmyOfOne1911
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 06:20:56 »

Hey bud.

I haven't bought a single thing. Just learned and talked to fellow members at this site right here. I have already had 3 OBE's. Two of which were only about 5 seconds long. My latest was about 15 mins long and it was amazing. Nothing but reading these forums and reading man. There are some great folks here. If you have any questions let me know!

PS: I don't think any of those things those guys teach are bogus. I learned alot from a guy named Robert Bruce but never purchased anything he made. Stay with it and don't give up. I understand where you are coming from with the whole money thing too. I don't have a dime right now.

Take care man.

-Cody
Lionheart
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2011, 06:49:49 »

Most of everything you see in this forum as information had a cost at one time. Just keep that in mind. Dr. Steve G. Jones's program will aide you in Astral Travel. Just like the programs by that Michael guy that everyone talks about here. He charges because he does this for a living. Bob Monroe's and Robert Bruce's programs cost money at one point in time too before everyone "borrowed" it. Dr. Steve G. Jones also has free You Tube Videos for anyone that wants to learn. I understand you are 15 and it is hard to buy into any programs so I would just check out what people have here.
 Good Luck  smiley
« Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 09:25:02 by Lionheart » Logged
snuggs8
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2011, 06:54:19 »

Ditto the other posters. There are plenty of free sources where you can get solid info. Such as this site. You can always try torrents. I found a lot of good books there. If you aren't part of that crowd you can check your local library. William Buhlman, Robert Bruce, and Robert Monroe have some good books. I experimented with Hemi-Sync and it didn't do much for me. I would recommend just reading all you can find. Good luck.
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2011, 17:39:44 »

Hi
Just out of interest for you. some of us here started when we were younger than you are now. At that time (decades ago) too much talk on this subject could get you locked up as a nutter. We had no internet at all and learned everything by dedicated practice. Its so easy today to get info on most things, its a little harder to get it free. On the pulse, ask a question, it will be answered. That in itself is far better than any read
I hope this helps.
Sometimes to go forward we need to go back,
One step at a time.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
Greytraveller
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2011, 21:01:21 »

Greetings
Here's my 2 cents worth on this and similar websites that sell products.
Money can Not buy anyone an OBE or an astral projection. Money Can buy tools that may (or may not) help a person get out of body. Yet anyone can have an OBE or AP if they want one enough and have the patience to keep trying after weeks or months of failure.
I have not tried any of the products at the artofastralprojection website. The only tools that I have used and would recommend to others are binaural beats programs and the Monroe hemi-sync CD series. As with most other things sold on the internet the "buyer beware" and 'buy at your own risk' caveats apply here as well.

Cheers  smiley
Grey
Lionheart
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2011, 11:06:16 »

Hemi-sync Gateway Experience Wave 1 $99.00, Gateway Wave 1-1V Cd Package $499.00, Out of Body Exploration Program $599.00. All of those programs cost more than Dr. Steve Jones entire program. Tools yes, but people on here have been using the "tools" from Bob Monroe for quite a long time. Binaural Beat programs even cost $39-$119.00 on some sites. I feel these programs are there to help people that are dead serious about learning. Not just people that heard of this and thought it might be nice to try it. Since we talk about Phasing like learning to play a musical instrument such as a guitar, how much are guitar lessons now? This site is great to aide people along, but there is a ton of information to be found in these programs. I have never posted here about all the info on Dr. Steve G. Jones Cd's basically because of respect and also because they are quite intensive, just as all the other programs by other people. William Buhlman, Bob Monroe, Robert Bruce and Thomas Campbell all have great books and they cost money also and take time to read and understand. To truly be able to Astral Travel at will you need to learn, to condition yourself and your mind. This also shows the most important thing needed here which is "Commitment".
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 08:19:27 by Lionheart » Logged
bluremi
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2011, 21:18:27 »

The instructional ebook called SOBT is completely free and available for download at obe4u.com.

If you follow the instructions carefully you should have success in a few weeks.
Din
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2011, 07:16:05 »

Hello.

If you want to project, there are tons of resources free for download.  I don't think that site is a scam, but, really, do what you want.  Try out different strategies and techniques, and I can promise you that you'll have success eventually.  Really, see what works for you and stick to it.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: