The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 17, 2019, 14:49:23

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: (o\_/o)  (Read 1266 times)
Hephaestus
Astral Energy 4

View Profile WWW Email
« on: November 15, 2002, 16:09:04 »

This msg was in reply to the topic 'How much time useuly to achive the first OOBE? ' I must have accidently hit the 'new topic' button instead of 'reply to topic' button. Why oh why do the buttons have to be so close together and why oh why does there need to be a start new topic button within a topic! LOL

Leviiathan
Astral Energy 3

108448238 Leviiathan3 Leviiiathan
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2002, 00:08:25 »

Ah yes, the notorious Bob Peterson, another AP mystic, but with a very different theological understanding of AP phenomenon (and induction theory). He particularly emphasizes on the use of falling into they hypnogogic state, and then using the yo-yo tech to throw yourself out -- Something I find unhelpful for my situation.

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2002, 00:08:25 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Hephaestus
Astral Energy 4

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2002, 16:06:06 »

It took me a month to achieve my first OOBE, for that month I was reading this site http://www.robertpeterson.org/obebook.html and meditating and trying them every night. It happened one night that I didnt try so I didnt expect it.

Basically I believe  the 'OBE book' got imprinted on my subconscious and all the meditating I was doing must have unbeknown to me prepared my mind to automatically go into a meditative but conscious state when I went to bed to sleep, so my body went to sleep but my mind remained conscious. So you may feel all your trying isnt working but in actual fact its gradually evolving your body and mind until the point that when or if you give up your body and mind is given a chance to do its own thing and let you have an OOBE.

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: