The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 17, 2017, 19:45:59

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just An Interesting/New Experience Last Night! Crazy?  (Read 899 times)
SCHMUSTIN
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« on: October 07, 2016, 20:04:39 »

Hello Guys & Gals,

Wanted to do a quick post. I was laying in bed last night, and as usual, since my first real experience, I could not get my mind to sleep.
After some time (Probably 30 min), I started to have these random thoughts pop into my head. Not so many pictures just weird thoughts.
I don't even know what they were about, then or now.

I remember the thought coming in and trying to just let it pass but a couple stuck and I could not get them out of my head. I let them proceed trying to not pay much attention to them and after sometime, the thoughts were still there.

I realized that it was like I was talking to myself (IS THIS NORMAL huh huh huh huh). The weird part is that I could not understand what I was saying. The words almost had like a rhythm/song type feel, and I did not understand what was being said at all.

Anyways just wanted to see if this sounds crazy!
Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 00:42:22 »

When a thought gets stuck in your head like that then you need to give it some attention. It may or may not seem to directly relate to what you are trying to do. whether it does or not or whether you can see the relation that thought is getting stuck for reason.

You may never have proof of your importance but you are more important than you think. There are always those who couldnít do without you. The rub is that you donít always know who- Robert Fulgham
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 00:42:22 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

SCHMUSTIN
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2016, 04:32:22 »

When a thought gets stuck in your head like that then you need to give it some attention. It may or may not seem to directly relate to what you are trying to do. whether it does or not or whether you can see the relation that thought is getting stuck for reason.

Nameless,

Thank you for the reply.

This may be a silly question but I thought that was for LD.
When a image or thought comes into your mind you focus on that and it will bring on a LD.

Is this not the case?
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2016, 04:52:54 »

Nameless,

Thank you for the reply.

This may be a silly question but I thought that was for LD.
When a image or thought comes into your mind you focus on that and it will bring on a LD.

Is this not the case?
Just a suggestion, but try to loosen your concepts of the different labels you've learned about so far.

Lucid dream, Astral Projection, Dream... I call ALL of them "Projections" instead. 

SCHMUSTIN
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2016, 05:07:21 »

Just a suggestion, but try to loosen your concepts of the different labels you've learned about so far.

Lucid dream, Astral Projection, Dream... I call ALL of them "Projections" instead. 

That's is a good point. I never saw it like that till now. Thank you.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2016, 05:07:21 »

SCHMUSTIN
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2016, 02:34:02 »

I laid down for bed and gave myself an hour or so to relax.

I had earplugs in, so outside noises were pretty well not applicable.
After some time I thought I heard what sounded like the front door opening and closing.
I got up and nothing!! Is it pretty standard to hear common sounds like that?

I laid back down, and after some time I could hear, ("Hear" not "Thought") as I was counting backwards from 100 and it sounded as if someone was repeating some phrase in a language i didn't seem to understand or I just could not comprehend what was being chanted.

I assume it was not coming from my own thoughts as i could not get the chanting to go away.
I tried thinking about all different stuff and it hung on. Is this something that I should have run with??   
Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2016, 03:32:30 »

I laid down for bed and gave myself an hour or so to relax.

I had earplugs in, so outside noises were pretty well not applicable.
After some time I thought I heard what sounded like the front door opening and closing.
I got up and nothing!! Is it pretty standard to hear common sounds like that?

I laid back down, and after some time I could hear, ("Hear" not "Thought") as I was counting backwards from 100 and it sounded as if someone was repeating some phrase in a language i didn't seem to understand or I just could not comprehend what was being chanted.

I assume it was not coming from my own thoughts as i could not get the chanting to go away.
I tried thinking about all different stuff and it hung on. Is this something that I should have run with??   
Personally, I would of "honed" in completely on the voices and allowed that focus to totally consume me and take me deeper.
 So yes, this is something you should have "ran" with.  wink

Experiment with it. But don't "assume" anything at the time. Just "passively observe" it and report it in your Journal afterwards. The 100-1 counting words great. I normally attempt to count to 300 or like the other night, I was just messing with many different uses of the numbers 123. As in counting 1 2 3, then backwards 3 2 1 and cycles of this repeatedly until I find myself "there", wherever there happened to be at the time. If I see a flash, I just mentally note it and I stay the course. When I hear sounds, it's the same thing. Just mentally note it and stay the course.

Stay not in the precipice, with the dross of Matter, for there is a place for thy Image in a realm ever splendid..

To be successful with Astral Projection/Non Physical Exploration, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance to fail
ThaomasOfGrey
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2016, 02:29:41 »

I have heard the faint undecipherable voices before as well. It could be a bleed through of some non-physical perception of data that is too noisy to properly comprehend. It can also be distortion of physical reality sounds that you are vaguely picking up and translating into something that roughly computes from your memory bank.

The most distinct time that I experienced this was a whispered conversation between a man and a woman. Don't ask me how I know the context of this conversation - it was delivered by claire-cognizance as an intrinsic knowing. The couple were man and wife, in an abusive relationship. I couldn't really make out what was being said but it had a very negative energy and I could tell that they were arguing over "wife beating" or some kind of physical abuse.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: