The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 12, 2019, 16:18:36

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: leprechauns anyone  (Read 997 times)
Shayde
Astral Energy 1

View Profile WWW Email
« on: August 19, 2002, 18:41:50 »

Thats freaky. Have you ever seen the scary movies where the evil thing is a leperchaun? He had rotted teeth sorta like you described.

Do you think it was a form of low astral wild life? If so, do you think it took on a form that thougt would intimidate you, or if it really 'looked' like that.

To many stars, not enough sky.
Leyla
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2002, 18:53:04 »

That was an earth elemental. Probably related to the natural cycle of decay/death/rot. (everything goes back into the earth) They are nature spirits found everywhere. I've run into them.

Earth= leprechauns, gnomes
Air= fairies slyphs
Water=undines mermaids
Fire= salamanders "dragons" fire-snakes

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2002, 18:53:04 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Shayde
Astral Energy 1

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2002, 19:06:53 »

quote:
That was an earth elemental. Probably related to the natural cycle of decay/death/rot. (everything goes back into the earth) They are nature spirits found everywhere. I've run into them.

Elemental?Huh

Oooh, please tell me more. Or if you have know of the site with Elemental info on it...SHARE PLEASE!!!    lol

To many stars, not enough sky.
SBman
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2002, 00:04:20 »

My friend has a site on Elementals and Elemental Magik.  He's the one who got me into getting to know my higher mind and developing my psychic senses.  I'll find out the name of the site for you.

Robin
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2002, 14:08:42 »

Interesting lucid dream last night..

I saw a really scary looking leprechaun type thing and I could have just passed him BUT I saw his black teeth and made the sigh of the cross to him twice. Then he was blasting me with energy so I said Jesus Mary Joseph twice and fought back with blue energy then I forced myself awake and still felt the energy. It was very lucid I even woke myself out of it. Next time I am going to mind my own business. Shocked)

I didn't feel intimidated or threatened sort of just reacting the best way I could which was to call Jesus/May/Joseph. I worked enough for me to wake out of it.
jmj

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2002, 14:08:42 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: