The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. June 05, 2020, 01:43:02

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Love and hate, what exactly do they do in the process of creating stuff?  (Read 674 times)
DarkHorizon
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2014, 16:00:39 »

I thought about how I employ feelings to create stuff in an OBE. I thought what if I loved something then the universe would reflect that back and actually alter the object/event to make me fall in love with it. It doesn't seem to work that way as far as my initial experimentation goes. I created a battle in the air between aircraft, and proceeded to love the battle, but it didn't change in the way I'd hoped. I'm not sure though, I'll continue to test it out. Among my thoughts on the subject Id hoped love would serve more then simply a feeling of affection. I also thought the battle would have turned into something magnificent that I would be in awe at.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2014, 18:11:34 »

That's because you're thinking about the wrong kind of love/fear.

It's based upon the Intent behind it.   A Love-based Intent or a Fear-based Intent.

It has nothing to do with loving or hating something. 

It's the intellectual level vs the being level.

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2014, 18:11:34 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: