The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 30, 2020, 11:13:40

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lucid dream => AP  (Read 657 times)
Thursday
Astral Energy 1

tomrycken@hotmail.com
View Profile
« on: June 16, 2006, 12:51:28 »

WoW. I just had a lucid dream with the help of this program 'Neural Noise Synthesizer' I'm quite amazed as this was the first time I tried to induce a lucid dream with this and it worked.

However, I didn't really care about the lucid dream, my main goal now is to get into the astral! So I took this advice of some guy here on the forum: concentrating on a wall or a color or something and thinking "I'm going to astral project right now!".. guess what!?

I got the typical pre-AP vibrations.. however I got excited, was thinking "WTH  this really works or what?? I'm going to be in the astral in a couple of seconds!" Though when I was thinking this, I started to become aware of my body and woke up Sad

But hey, not that bad for someone who's only trying this for the first time? Okay probably it is Smiley

I had a similar experience a week ago, but I didn't even read about AP before going to bed back then. But I realised it wasn't a dream as I was really feeling these vibrations and going through a dark tunnel (though woke up because I was afraid) like these people having Near Death Experiences.. so I got more interested in all of this... (reason why I also joined this fantastic forum!)

oh btw, I tried visualising myself standing 3 feet from my bed during the vibrations.. don't really know what I've done wrong.. maybe it's just about getting adjusted..becoming used to these situations

I don't think it was just a dream, I wouldn't feel the vibrations that way..

Any tips?
Thanks!
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: