The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 06, 2019, 03:21:50

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meeting Famous People in Astral  (Read 14929 times)
sqprx
« on: April 27, 2012, 12:15:49 »

The question might appear not that serious, but I've been thinking about it lately.... Can an astral projector meet a celebrity of their choice while out-of-body (deceased of course). Personally I would like to meet Marilyn Monroe.... (please don't laugh Smiley

If it is possible, would it be something that your subconscious created with the intent and strong desire, or would it be energy body of an actual person who lived physically .

Would you say MM has already re-incarnated or is still chilling out in Astral realms and can be visited? Smiley
Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 13:25:02 »

Hi,
In a word yes.
Its possible that you may meet an idealistic replica based on your expectations from within yourself. This would be a thought form but everything you'd expect would seem real.
You could meet the 'original' too if successful. The proof would be a specific question which can be verified later, you not having the answer beforehand.
Quite a feat unless you're advanced in projection.
The approach is similar to translocation. Matching the criteria necessary is the obstacle.

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 13:25:02 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

shineling
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 04:39:56 »

I once saw the host of Double Dare, Mark Summers. I never watch Double Dare or even think of the guy. Yet there he was in my AP. We were both being lectured by some kind of spirit guide on how to help other people by reincarnating in worlds that are less evolved. It was in this beautiful garden and there where many others. I just happened to glance over and see him.  grin And I know he's not dead. Maybe he's an APer like the rest of us.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 04:43:15 by shineling » Logged
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2012, 19:16:23 »

I'm kinda on board with Tom Campbell's idea in this regards...

Do you think that people who die here (famous people... relatives... etc...) just simply hang out in the non-physical waiting for us to talk to them?  People who have been dead for decades or whatever...

I've ran into some interesting individuals through my journeys, one in particular stands out in my mind as Bruce Lee.  I was at a dojo of his training with him.  Now, was it THE Bruce Lee?  I don't think for a second that it was... it was more just, as Tom would put it, a likeness I pulled out of the past database to interact with. 

In the end though, after I woke up that night... I felt very cool.  ^_^

bluelily
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2012, 19:34:37 »

Good points Xanth... It makes me wonder though - if you can pull up a replica of sorts from the database, is that then a representation of what you think about Bruce Lee or is it based upon the real person enough that he/'it' could, say, teach you something you wouldn't know but Bruce Lee would have taught you in that situation? I.e. is it like a sort of 'clone' (in a manner of speaking) of the actual person that existed and that's accessible in the historical database, or simply a representation of our impression of them? I guess the only way of knowing the difference would be to experiment with a living person who's in on it and see what data could be extracted. Sounds like an interesting experience anyhow! Wow.

Follow your heart without remorse.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2012, 19:34:37 »

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2012, 19:41:26 »

Good points Xanth... It makes me wonder though - if you can pull up a replica of sorts from the database, is that then a representation of what you think about Bruce Lee or is it based upon the real person enough that he/'it' could, say, teach you something you wouldn't know but Bruce Lee would have taught you in that situation? I.e. is it like a sort of 'clone' (in a manner of speaking) of the actual person that existed and that's accessible in the historical database, or simply a representation of our impression of them? I guess the only way of knowing the difference would be to experiment with a living person who's in on it and see what data could be extracted. Sounds like an interesting experience anyhow! Wow.
If you're pulling it out of one of the past databases (actualized or un-actualized), then it'll act, behave and respond just as the actual Bruce Lee would.  According to Tom, that is.

I can't really corroborate Tom's opinion yet through my own experiences.  But as I said, it makes logical sense to me.

bluelily
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2012, 19:53:26 »

^
It makes sense to me too, and it would be very interesting indeed if Tom is right. Like perfect storage of a person's identity, even without their consciousness present. I'd love to meet certain historical figures in this way (their non-private personality, of course - nothing intrusive) and pick their brains, see what they were like - and hopefully find some evidence to corroborate what I found. It's one of many things on my to-do list for when my ongoing dry spell ends Smiley

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2012, 20:18:38 »

This could be the beginnings of corroborating Tom's statement then!

We should attempt to put together an experiment with willing participants who wish to make contact with someone whom they would find interesting.  Also, I don't see why we should limit this to people who are currently known to be dead too.  Take notes and see if the reactions/responses you get are even remotely accurate to what you'd expect from this individual.

sqprx
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2012, 20:40:45 »

Do you think that people who die here (famous people... relatives... etc...) just simply hang out in the non-physical waiting for us to talk to them?  People who have been dead for decades or whatever...

Hey thanks for reply, so this is begging the question - how fast after they die do you think people reincarnate and what it depends on?
sqprx
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2012, 20:55:49 »

Once I've heard a story that some guy who was very interested in Carl Jung's work attempted to talk to him through medium, it happened more than 20 years after he died. So the attempt was successful, Carl contacted him and expressed extreme annoyance about people disturbing him.

I think he said something like: Don't you have nothing better to do than trying to contact me, what do you think I'm sitting around here waiting for some people to contact me expecting some psychological revelations from me? I have a life here of my own and I don't want to be disturbed no more"

So I guess privacy also has to be respected,even if a person passed away

bluelily
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2012, 01:29:41 »

@Xanth, for sure it would be interesting to do experiments on things like this! Unfortunately the main problem I see with it is privacy, so that would need to be carefully shielded. Of course I would stay strictly out of people's private none-of-my-business life, but I'm not sure I'd trust others to do the same for me in an experiment, sorry to say. Yes I have trust issues. If the guidelines were strict and actually followed, however, I'd be the first to sign up Smiley In order for it to really mean anything, it would need to be something unfamiliar that could be verified afterwards, so that it's not entirely explainable by expectations becoming reality. But it would be very interesting if done properly. As long as the privacy requirement is met, I'm in if anyone has any suggestions. That is, when my dry spell ends Smiley

Personally if I end up doing this it will be with the clear intent NOT to meet the 'real person', i.e. the consciousness wherever it happens to be, but a historical replica as they would be if I met them wherever and they agreed to talk to me. I definitely agree with you @sqprx about privacy, which is why I said I would only want to meet the non-private personality of the person. There has to be a clear distinction imo, so we don't cross the line. The replica would (if the theory is correct, that is) have the knowledge that person had at that point in their lives, and their personality and behaviour, and would react accordingly. If it annoys them to have people ask them questions then we'll just have to leave them alone Smiley But I'm definitely thinking non-private scenarios here, not jumping into parts of a person's life per se.

sqprx
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2012, 08:56:04 »

As long as the privacy requirement is met, I'm in if anyone has any suggestions. That is, when my dry spell ends Smiley

Whos replica would you like to meet, bluelily Smiley ?
bluelily
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2012, 12:25:39 »

I'm a bit of a history buff, so... My first choices would be ancient Egyptian priests, Greek philosophers and the like, maybe even a pharaoh Smiley And also just regular people, to see how they lived and how they felt about things, what kind of mindset they had. Especially people from tribes who were very in touch with nature - those things are so, so inspiring when they're done properly and respectfully on TV. I'm not sure that even exists anymore in real life, which is incredibly sad. But that's why I want to find out how to access these things from the database as they were - I'm not that interested in what my imagination can cook up, so it would ideally be something I could check afterwards. I guess we could pick someone and compare notes... How about anyone else? Aside from Marilyn Monroe and Bruce Lee, who would you like to meet?

Szaxx
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2012, 14:11:30 »

Hi,
Respecting privacy is highly commendable. So bearing this in mind, a personality to contact would ideally be willing and expecting some communication. This narrows the search of available contacts.
The next question is who would be most appropriate target? Someone familiar with the Pulse perhaps or with a known interest in respect of possible communication.
A rational thought...

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.
sqprx
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2012, 18:55:26 »

I would definitely wanted to talk to Freud and Nietzsche to see what is their opinion now on nihilism and post-modernism after they've been to the "other side". Einstein do doubt would also be a very interesting person to talk to. Other than that I'm fascinated with Ancient Roman Empire, would want to talk to some Emperors and Caesars, roman legion Generals. It would be very interesting to learn more about social structure, their values and worldview.

That would be an interesting experiment, I'm up for it as soon as my APs stop being sporadic, and I could project on demand
bluelily
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2012, 13:48:47 »

I don't really know how these things work, so I don't know what kind of form the replica would take (would they need to have a setting where it makes sense for them to talk, or would they just appear in front of you and share what they want?) and whether the replica would have any sense of what's going on (I'm thinking probably not). I think the privacy requirement would have to be based on what we ask and what they're willing to share based on non-private questions.

I won't be aiming to contact the real consciousness though, just the remnants in the system... I could even accept just a generic ancient Egyptian priest rather than a specific individual, if that makes sense. The point is for it to be based on something real. I don't know who would be an appropriate target at this point, but I'm not sure how I feel about trying this with a living person... Being able to do this is still a ways off for me though so I guess I have time to think it over Smiley

NoY
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2012, 15:52:03 »

The Grey robots on mars do this they are all connected to people especially famous ones and when you think of the person they feed of the mind energy that is directed at them and channel it all into large Chrystal's in the center of there towns,

everybody has a doppelganger, who spend there day dressing up as your parents or siblings in your mind for the purpose of harvesting mind energy

humans are powerfull , and the reality the robots live in 4Th density is made of mind so we can be quite helpfull to them, it does not really hurt us but sometimes they can be quite negative because they don't have a heart but they can do a very close impersonation of anybody you can think of

try this, think of a person , see them in your mind, make eye contact with them and then ask, are you a robot
and see what they say

:NoY:
shineling
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2012, 16:48:35 »

That sounds like schizophrenia NoY. I used to think similar things until i got medicated. Take your pills. And Im not just saying that cuz Im part of the conspiracy. Yea, I know how it goes.  wink
Pauli2
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2012, 16:54:04 »

...how fast after they die do you think people reincarnate and what it depends on?

It depends on what you mean with reincarnation. For example the Monroe School
tells us that reincarnation isn't exactly what we may think it is. For example in
Ultimate Journey, Monroe states that he is composed of parts from several
previous incarnations (which are not incarnated themselves).

And at the same time, there can be more than one incarnation going on from
the same I-There as Monroe explains in his Youtube Wednesday lecture.

And for meeting famous people, also remember that according to the Monroe
School you may be able to split into several simultaneous non-physical
entities, see for example the Moen's books.

Also, famous people could just be "archetypes", Helpers taking on the appearance
of Jesus, Bruce Lee or some similar celebrity, to help us evolve.

Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect
NoY
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2012, 17:52:44 »

That sounds like schizophrenia NoY. I used to think similar things until i got medicated. Take your pills. And Im not just saying that cuz Im part of the conspiracy. Yea, I know how it goes.  wink

That was rude  undecided

:NoY:
shineling
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2012, 07:25:41 »

I'm sorry... Didn't mean to be rude. But if you are hearing voices and talking to alien robots in your head than that's something that might hurt you. I went though exactly the same thing and landed in the mental hospital twice. I know there are a lot of open minds here but sometimes we can get lost.

I sorta thought you might be a schizophrenic like me. You sounded like it. Sorry. Next time I just won't say anything. But my meds do help keep the famous people alien robots or the vampire sucking ghouls or the nut job illuminati off your back.

Yes I do have famous actors in my head that won't shut up. Always talking to me. I'm telling you it's a chemical imbalance in your brain and you have to get it checked out.

Again, sorry I was so forward. Next time I'll be extra nice.  sad grin
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 07:29:19 by shineling » Logged
sqprx
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2012, 12:28:12 »

Never heard of Grey Robots on Mars  grin
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: