The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 14, 2017, 15:11:51

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meetup with my friend is it really her?  (Read 357 times)
MarsZM
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: September 05, 2017, 20:24:10 »

Hi guys... Last night I came back from a dream and rolled over in my bed to turn on my light. I found the light wouldn't come on and I went oh hey! I am out of body! So I walked through my door into my living room.

I really wanted to see my friend and in the past whenever I went to go visit someone I get lost... So I tried summoning her. (Dunno if that's the best word) But I basically put my hands over my heart and said higher self... please bring me (So and so) to me please.... 5 seconds later she comes walking through my door real as real can be. It was definitely her. She looked a little different than here... but it felt physical. What's weird is I didn't pay too much attention to what she looked like so next time I will really have to try. Everything was so fast and it was only a matter of time before I knew I was going to lose awareness so I act pretty fast...

I had some things I wanted to say and I told her. Her personality seemed a but different... but it was still her. Was this her astral body? Or another aspect of her? When I get out of body sometimes I feel really clumsy too... Like I am still me but not all there.

Anyway we ended up looking each other in the eyes and she kissed me and it felt absolutely amazing. She seemed to "have a mind of her own" If that made sense. It was all her. She knows I am pretty crazy for her... and I remember talking about how I just wanted to really make it work (she is actually seeing someone else in this physical life)... :/ It's been an emotional time. I just dunno if it was really her or not... I can't figure this out. After what seemed to be a couple minutes my dream mind kicked off... things got too weird and before you know it I was completely unaware in another dream all together.

The last time we met in the astrals the same thing happened but we both remembered it as a dream. We both had a vivid dream with eachother and we matched up the details to a T the next day. That was a while ago. I noticed she looked a bit different in that experience too. But it was still her.

I just know we are so multidimensional... and when I ask higher self to bring her to me and she literally comes walking through my door 5 seconds later... what aspect am I working with? Is this her astral? Or did I create her all by myself?

When I call for people like that ( I have done same with my grandpa who passed away a while back) I can see a mist like figure approaching me... walking closer and closer... and then when they get super close their face pops up etc. Sometimes when I called for my grandpa he didn't show up... Other times he shows up in seconds. Sometimes I called for one minute and nothing. Was he busy doing something?

The only other thing that sucks is I am summoning them in the real time zone (What robert bruce calls it) So it's really kinda dark and sometimes not all that real... and it feels like a ghost town. I lose awareness quick too and my dream mind starts up so I can't stay out too long.

Thanks guys...
-mars  St e
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 22:26:21 by MarsZM » Logged
baro-san
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 16:41:43 »

Hi guys... Last night I came back from a dream and rolled over in my bed to turn on my light. I found the light wouldn't come on and I went oh hey! I am out of body! So I walked through my door into my living room.

I really wanted to see my friend and in the past whenever I went to go visit someone I get lost... So I tried summoning her. (Dunno if that's the best word) But I basically put my hands over my heart and said higher self... please bring me (So and so) to me please.... 5 seconds later she comes walking through my door real as real can be. It was definitely her. She looked a little different than here... but it felt physical. What's weird is I didn't pay too much attention to what she looked like so next time I will really have to try. Everything was so fast and it was only a matter of time before I knew I was going to lose awareness so I act pretty fast...

I had some things I wanted to say and I told her. Her personality seemed a but different... but it was still her. Was this her astral body? Or another aspect of her? When I get out of body sometimes I feel really clumsy too... Like I am still me but not all there.

Anyway we ended up looking each other in the eyes and she kissed me and it felt absolutely amazing. She seemed to "have a mind of her own" If that made sense. It was all her. She knows I am pretty crazy for her... and I remember talking about how I just wanted to really make it work (she is actually seeing someone else in this physical life)... :/ It's been an emotional time. I just dunno if it was really her or not... I can't figure this out. After what seemed to be a couple minutes my dream mind kicked off... things got too weird and before you know it I was completely unaware in another dream all together.

The last time we met in the astrals the same thing happened but we both remembered it as a dream. We both had a vivid dream with eachother and we matched up the details to a T the next day. That was a while ago. I noticed she looked a bit different in that experience too. But it was still her.

I just know we are so multidimensional... and when I ask higher self to bring her to me and she literally comes walking through my door 5 seconds later... what aspect am I working with? Is this her astral? Or did I create her all by myself?

When I call for people like that ( I have done same with my grandpa who passed away a while back) I can see a mist like figure approaching me... walking closer and closer... and then when they get super close their face pops up etc. Sometimes when I called for my grandpa he didn't show up... Other times he shows up in seconds. Sometimes I called for one minute and nothing. Was he busy doing something?

The only other thing that sucks is I am summoning them in the real time zone (What robert bruce calls it) So it's really kinda dark and sometimes not all that real... and it feels like a ghost town. I lose awareness quick too and my dream mind starts up so I can't stay out too long.

Thanks guys...
-mars  St e

I know what you mean. You said you already verified that sometimes you meet another person's projection by comparing notes after you woke up.

I suggest that you assume it isn't the product of your imagination, and continue what you wanted to achieve when you summoned that person.

---
“Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider.”
- Sir Francis Bacon
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 16:41:43 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

MarsZM
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 18:47:25 »

Thank you Baro. Yeah the only thing is I wish I could hold awareness better and have it stay real... I've never had an out of body experience as real as this place except when I have what people call "wild" or wake induced lucid dreams. Those are really crazy... but they don't last long at all.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: