The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 23, 2017, 12:24:30

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Mind awake, body asleep"  (Read 884 times)
Patty
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« on: June 26, 2002, 14:28:13 »

Hi -

I've had the metal-crotch sensation before.... it felt as though the hip joints were locked and everything was kind of fused (strange sensation) -  I also had the impression that it represented something with the energy body, a lot of focus on that area. I had that while I was awake, though - During energy work.

Haven't had the sense of vibrations while asleep or lucid; only get those when still technically awake - and when I DO have some sort of sensation about my limbs while asleep (not vibrations, but various other sensations - like maybe I feel like my arm is raised or something) upon awaking I see that my limbs were still. So I don't know what it meant that you felt vibrations while asleep - though I would guess it isn't uncommon?

Patty
Ashfo
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2002, 05:27:39 »

Hi Pat, thanks for your reply...

They weren't vibrations in the AP exit-sense, more like my legs were shaking really fast.

Slower and bigger than actual vibrations though....

- Ashfo

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"You are First Cause. You are a portion of the great energy. And you, yourselves are thought manifestations of what you think you are."
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2002, 05:27:39 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Ashfo
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2002, 05:49:47 »

I rememberd reading Frank reached this state.

The night after I read his post I had an experience..

I "woke up" and was in dream-consciousness, realising that i didn't have a physical form at all. Eventually my mind began to come around to full consciousness and my first reaction was obviously to try and get back into my body.. I hadn't rationally thought it through, just realised "whaaaaaa this is not normal ". I scrambled to feel something, anything physical... Eventually I felt as if my hand grabbed my crotch, but nothing was there.. Well, I mean it was like the shape of a womans - and it felt like concrete hard. My "hand" connected to it and it just felt bizzare. My hand and my crotch both felt like solid metal.. I think this perhaps may have been my energy body? Anyhow, I kept struggling and eventually I felt my legs.. not in the normal sense of feeling, but rather a knowing that they were there... and they were vibrating extremely strongly until I "awoke" properly with my legs abruptly kicking around in my bed.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

"You are First Cause. You are a portion of the great energy. And you, yourselves are thought manifestations of what you think you are."
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: