The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 13, 2020, 17:01:57

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sexual activity  (Read 1057 times)
WalkerInTheWoods
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« on: August 15, 2002, 12:24:03 »

It depends on how you use sex to help you project. I would say that it can effect projecting in one of two ways. First as you have mentioned it can help with relaxing if you release your energy, and ejaculating can cause you to feel relaxed, drained and disconnected from your body. But at the same time it can cause you to be too relaxed and fall asleep. From your post I assume that you do not know about Toaist sexual practices and cultivating sexual energy. In this practice you pull your sexual energy through your body and store it. This not only leads to better feeling sex it also makes you more energized. To me this can help you feel your energies bodies better, which when trying to project can help you move your consciousness more easily to your astral body, and not feel drained while doing it either.

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.
Starrider
Astral Energy 1

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2002, 00:12:51 »

Is sexual activity, in the physicial world, related with the energy needed to experiment an obe?

It can take some energy away but it could help to relax in a great way. What do you think?

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2002, 00:12:51 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: