The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 16, 2018, 12:41:56

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Few Questions on OBEs  (Read 1250 times)
Azrael
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2012, 18:24:44 »

Well I've been practicing Astral Projection for a month or so now. It is going really good and all, especially since I've already been working with magic for the past seven months, and I did it for the first time about a week ago. I knew in my heart that I had done it, I could just feel it, yet something strange happened.

I walked around my room and looked around, then re-entered my body. When I opened my eyes I found that I had missed some things when looking around. I hadn't been able to see my laptop or certain papers. Later that week I astral projected again and realized I was unable to see a towel.

These minor mistakes have caused me to believe that maybe I'm just tricking myself and that maybe I'm not astral projecting, but I can feel that I am every time I do it, but then I open my eyes and I've made some mistakes. Can someone please verify to me what is going on and how come I might not be able to see these things? Or if perhaps I am just making it up? Thank you.
Volgerle
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 18:34:59 »

Hi Azreal,

It's all fine, you're projecting. It's called Reality Fluctuations and perfectly normal on the Astral Plane which is not the same as the Physical Plane. The RTZ can be viewed more reliably as it is with an Etheric (not Astral) projection or maybe with Remote Viewing techniques.

We had for example a thread here with further links to good explanations on what this is and why it happens.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/james_randy_on_out_of_the_body_experience-t37861.0.html;msg310520#msg310520

Welcome to the forum.

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 18:34:59 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Azrael
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 18:46:32 »

Thank you. This is both very comforting and explains a lot. It is greatly appreciated. Smiley

Other responses are still welcomed.
roman67
Astral Energy 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 05:45:35 »

I donít have any idea about that. But I think this link helps us a lot to know about these things.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: