The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 14, 2018, 05:39:28

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My OBEs are getting Very Realistic!  (Read 932 times)
darksidessj25
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« on: July 16, 2015, 07:37:25 »

Hey everyone, sorry I been busy with work and I still project but I don't practice it. I just do it naturally now. So last night I went to bed around 8 or 9pm and I woke up and some guy I never meet before was on the edge of my bed. I reached out to see if passed the good vibration test and he did. So I talked with him and I felt okay with adventuring off into the astral world with him. This guy was pretty cool, dunno who he was but he got me some chicks. Any ways' I opened my door and there where tons of other doors and a zigzag hall way. Other houses? Anyway we walked through it and we went through one of the doors. Then we where in a bath room with two girls. I was like ah yea what a gangsta. hookin' a brother up rofl. I started making out with one of the chicks and it felt just like the real thing. I could think while I do it and everything. It was intense! Even when we intercourse I could feel that she was ... gonna leave that one out.  You guys know.  shocked Then it ended cause I thought about my body and how long i been out. It was about a 15 min projection. I haven't had an intense one like that in a while.

After that I woke up and then went back to sleep. I then projected again and my door was locked and I said unlock now and it did. I then walked through it and down the hallway. Seen my moms room and it was pitch black witch freaks me out in the astral. Continued down the hallway and then I saw a shadow move across the walkway. I panicked cause I don't like meeting other entities. I just have a thing about it. But that one guy was cool. I guess that's a little fear i got to conquer. That's what's really stopping from venturing out into other places.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 17:13:01 »

Sounds like a great experience!

I always love how people say how REAL experiences are... like something can be more real than real.  Smiley

Life is experience.  Anything you can experience is real.  What you mean is that you had a full astral awareness (akin to your full waking awareness).
It feels absolutely great to be in complete control of your faculties.  Smiley

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 17:13:01 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

FuzzyQuills
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2015, 04:11:41 »

In-ter-esting... grin Wish I could get to that level of awareness!

I have come close to getting out myself with an astral awareness, but the cold's hampered me somewhat lately... Cheesy

This world's Captain Falcon; A title I will pass down to a chosen one when I leave this dimension.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: