The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 15, 2017, 10:03:34

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need some help with symptoms  (Read 808 times)
Blakeyboy
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: May 26, 2016, 14:18:37 »

I have been trying astral projection for around a week now.

Currently my method is to:
1. Lay on back, hands out and stop moving
2. Tell each individual body part to relax
3. Focus on breathing
3. Wait for vibrations

My fingers sometimes get a bit of a jump, my eyes feel like they move rapidly and I feel as if I have to blink when my eyes are closed and my face randomly will twitch.
I also feel small vibrations in my hands and feet, but cant spread it to my body.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks  grin
obe4life
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 14:21:52 »

Just don't expect or wait anything to happen and it will come by itself. Also, ignore any twitches or cramps, they will fade away gradually.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 14:21:52 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Bluefirephoenix
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 14:31:35 »

It sounds like your not reaching the best state. Basically trying too hard. This is natural. You may or may not experience vibrations. When I go it's more like watching a movie. I'm more of a bilocater.   Work with these tapes a bit and see if it helps. It's hypnosis but they're good for getting you into a receptive state for obe and knowing what it feels like.   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9GoqHypa-SDrGPMyeBkjKw
Astralsuzy
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2016, 17:12:30 »

It sounds like you are doing fine and you are getting there.   Keep doing with what you are doing and you will get there.   I cannot say for sure of course.    It happens to me but I am not ready to ap as yet.   I just have to wait and be patient.   If I wait long enough I will ap.   I would not try to spread the vibrations as it is unnecessary.   You can get the slightest sensation and you can ap.   
dpk38
Astral Energy 3

Silence is transforming.

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2016, 18:12:07 »

1) Don't be too tired when you're going to bed. You should have a good amount of alertness. So retire early
2) Relax and watch your BODY fall asleep. (This may sound weird, but yes, your body can fall asleep though your mind is active).
3) The twitching and itching is natural. Happens all the time. Reduces over time. It's your brain checking whether your asleep.
4) Keep your mind relaxed and don't think about anything much. Just observe your body. Google on "mindfulness", you'll get the gist about what I'm talking here.
5) Don't wait for anything or expect something. These will keep your mind occupied. Moreover, the symptoms won't always appear. It can also be a smooth exit.

Do Not Be Limited By Perception;
Be Open To Accept Anything.
For Both Sides Of The Coin,
Hold The Truth
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2016, 18:12:07 »

Blakeyboy
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2016, 15:49:50 »

1) Don't be too tired when you're going to bed. You should have a good amount of alertness. So retire early
2) Relax and watch your BODY fall asleep. (This may sound weird, but yes, your body can fall asleep though your mind is active).
3) The twitching and itching is natural. Happens all the time. Reduces over time. It's your brain checking whether your asleep.
4) Keep your mind relaxed and don't think about anything much. Just observe your body. Google on "mindfulness", you'll get the gist about what I'm talking here.
5) Don't wait for anything or expect something. These will keep your mind occupied. Moreover, the symptoms won't always appear. It can also be a smooth exit.

Thanks heaps for the help  grin
You helped answer a question I have been searching for, for ages!
Blakeyboy
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2016, 15:51:10 »

It sounds like you are doing fine and you are getting there.   Keep doing with what you are doing and you will get there.   I cannot say for sure of course.    It happens to me but I am not ready to ap as yet.   I just have to wait and be patient.   If I wait long enough I will ap.   I would not try to spread the vibrations as it is unnecessary.   You can get the slightest sensation and you can ap.   
Thanks for the help m8  cheesy
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: