The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 09, 2020, 22:58:10

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NEWBIES UNITE  (Read 3800 times)
BillionNamesofGod
Astral Energy 3

71887499 haniffdin
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2005, 01:57:47 »

Hey, I'll tell you something, for one thing I wish I was 18 !

Anyway, when I was pretty young, I think 15/16, back then there was no internet (imagine that now?) and I just read what I now the classic astral projection books. At one point, I spent a lot of time keeping a dream diary naturally, and just reading all the books.

Also, before sleeping, just tying to keep awake and not falling asleep. Do meditation and relaxation exercises. ( In fact I was actually following the advice laid out early on in Astral Dynamics/Mastering Astral Projection, pretty much naturally)

Pretty much OBE start to happen without any effort, but generally, fear instantly pulls you back. In order words, if you want to OBE I think a young age is probably better, you have more time to work on it, and really get into it, and things happen fairly easily.  Now of course being in my 30s,  wife, kids, work, and all that hassle I really find it extremely difficult.  I really can't believe how teenagers say "they are bored"  

When you grow up you have to work, and that's what makes OBE hard.
So for one thing, please realise that this is the best opportunity you'll have your entire life to  get into AP.

** DON'T WASTE IT ! **

You don't need to buy any books, I can't believe I'm even reading this!

Just keep a dream diary !  You don't need any money to do that, not even  pen and paper, just use your computer.
By keep a dream diary, and making every effort to remember your dreams, you are in effect starting to astral project.

Remember you astral project everyday when you dream, you just don't remember it.   Remembering dreams is the first skill. By remembering dreams, and trying to imagine the dream you want, when you goto sleep (like going up in a lift) you'll project or have some kind of OBE without any effort.
NeoSaturn
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2005, 02:03:02 »

ah, but then again the teens may be the perfect age, because we aren't afraid of anything...if i can jump 3 different brides 20 times in one day without fear, AP is nothing  Tongue

I have Aped before and it isn't really scary...

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2005, 02:03:02 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: