The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 01, 2021, 17:03:03

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OBE Shadow being/s.  (Read 1408 times)
KilltheInfected
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2011, 19:33:41 »

The other day as I started to get out of my body, I immediately sensed the presence of another being.  As my vision started to show up, I saw that it had no real form it was just a dark humanoid type thing, the edges swirled and had no clear definition.  But immediately it moved towards me.  As it got close it grabbed me, and I put my hands out to keep space, it took the form of a female.  It seemed to want to lure me in with this sexual energy, but it's hands were clearly malicious in intent.  I admit, it's lure was enticing at first but in my better judgement I pushed away and wanted nothing to do with it, although its grip was extremely strong.  It met my push with equal force and it was pulling me closer to its face.  It became obvious my best chance of escape was exiting that state of mind.  So I woke up.  They next time I started to "project" I had a conversation before I got out with a voice that appeared to be my "guide" if you will.  It said not to come out, but I was going to anyways.  Immediately I felt like a few things were closing in on me.  He said they are coming for you, you need to leave now!  He said can you sense them and I responded yes.  I could start to see them now, he confirmed they were dark with red eyes.  And they were certainly after me.  I had no fear in any of this mind you, I was not scared however I tried to move my body to make sure I wouldn't slip into a dream state.  At first I was pinned, my head would not move, nor my arms... and eventually I broke free and was completely awake.  Any advice?  I have no idea what to think of this.  I'm not scared of it, but I certainly don't want to have to confront this every time I try to project anymore.
jimbo
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 03:06:07 »

I haven't had any experiences like that but from the research I have done on the internet I have found several ways to protect yourself. Again I haven't tried these myself as I'm still trying to get to the out of body state. But from what i have read you can call for help from archangels like Michael, Gabriel and Raphael. Protect yourself with a light shield by projecting a bubble of white light around you. Also project nothing but love and joy towards these beings.

Again everything I have read leads me to believe they want your lower base energy (sex energy is primal) but projecting love and joy onto them repels them. You don't have to be religious to call on archangels or even Jesus Christ however from everything I have read about defending yourself while in OOB these techniques seem to work well.  

Just my 2 cents hope this helps.

You can only deal with peoples tech issues for so long before something happens deep in your brain....Something dark....
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 03:06:07 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Jilt
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2011, 16:45:22 »

It might be comforting to know you're experiencing two things that are very common when you first start projecting. First, strong sexual urges are almost universal and Robert Monroe said they are a great distraction (although they can be fun) from continuing your travels and I agree. It took years until I no longer had this happen automatically when exiting.

Another 'automatic' occurrence for many is an ominous figure or auditory warnings when first exiting. I'm not sure what they represent (a lower astral plane where these thought forms hang out, our own fears, or a combination of the two) but I quickly zoom out the window when I exit or don't see my room at all anymore, just go straight to the 3D black world, so you might try just flying away as soon as you exit to not encounter these distractions.

As far as asking for protection, I used to regularly do this but found it rarely works. I think it's because the very act of asking to be protected is more of a victim mentality. What works every time for me is get in a higher emotional state by singing/chanting or sending the being love and compassion which transforms them. Becoming fearless and remaining calm is a natural outcome of regularly projecting and all the tools you learn there you can bring to your waking state.  Enjoy.

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: