The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 24, 2017, 09:47:20

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OBE techniques on youtube  (Read 21058 times)
MikeMk
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: January 31, 2010, 17:00:51 »

How to make an OOBE upon awakening:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWGghdvet8w
It realy works

Out-of-Body Experience in 1-2 Days! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZfuntnZdcY
Out-of-Body Experience (OBE) - 35 techniques - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3S3t5DyVak
UFO-Alien Abduction Method  - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHTU1PD6bSs

Other video:
http://www.youtube.com/user/OutOfBodyTraveler
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 02:53:12 by MikeMk » Logged
Timandra
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 12:43:33 »

Yes, it does work! I tried the wiggling after I woke up, and after a few seconds I rolled over with my astral body. But it felt like I was almost waking from the trance, I couldn't roll further and I did wake up. Then I tried several times, but my trance was too light so I woke up out of it every time I felt a movement. I am going to try this more often from now on, I never had such a quick result before.
I also want to use this while I'm meditating during the day, because one of my goals is to project in the middle of the day.
Thanks for posting.  smiley
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 12:48:33 by Timandra » Logged

Some things have to be believed to be seen ~ Ralph Hodgson
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 12:43:33 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

MikeMk
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 18:07:12 »

But it felt like I was almost waking from the trance, I couldn't roll further and I did wake up. Then I tried several times, but my trance was too light so I woke up out of it every time I felt a movement.

Look at lesson 6 Wink
You need deepening in some cases
WASD
Astral Energy 3

sir_alex67@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 20:54:23 »

Looks good Smiley will check out all videos and try some techniques.

First and only (classic) OBE so far: 12th August 2009
LDs: Once per week Smiley
Timandra
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 11:34:54 »

Look at lesson 6 Wink
You need deepening in some cases

Ok, I will also try that, with the next attempt and as soon as I roll over and my hands are out. And will post here when I succeed.  smiley

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2010, 11:34:54 »

WASD
Astral Energy 3

sir_alex67@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 16:49:42 »

I cant really hear what its saying at 0:47

"immediately picture a swift compulsary something..." huh

Timandra
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2010, 17:56:36 »

...a swift compulsary fall into sleep? That computervoice is indeed sometimes hard to understand.  undecided

WASD
Astral Energy 3

sir_alex67@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2010, 19:10:49 »

Thanks Smiley That sentence itself was a bit hard to understand too (English is not my main language). But now i think i get it. You should imagine yourself falling into sleep, in a "swift compulsary" way? What does that really mean?

nickspry
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2010, 19:42:09 »

The computer voice is bad. But you can get the (free) ebook here:   http://obe4u.com/
It's very good.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 19:44:31 by nickspry » Logged
justin35ll
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2010, 00:40:45 »

I couldn't understand that sentence either, I actually put on my head phones and listened to that part again and still don't understand.

But I will def be trying this in the morning hopefully will report back with some results soon
catmeow
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2010, 01:15:16 »

These videos are excellent. I have been practising all of these techniques for years, and now someone has formalised them.  Even the depiction of the rollout, the scrambling around on the floor, touching objects, bringing in the senses one by one etc. All accurate. It works.  The depiction of "phasing" too when a scene is imagined and it wraps around you until you are actually inside it. Also accurate. What the videos don't mention however is the nack of waking up slowly. This has to be developed. You need to catch yourself in the process of waking up and then reverse this. Those who wake up quickly will have difficulty until you train yourself to wake slowly. But this can be learnt.  Well done for posting these videos, I see that they have only been viewed a few hundred times so far!

The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda
Timandra
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2010, 12:41:52 »

What the videos don't mention however is the nack of waking up slowly. This has to be developed. You need to catch yourself in the process of waking up and then reverse this. Those who wake up quickly will have difficulty until you train yourself to wake slowly. But this can be learnt.

Yes exactly, this is what I have to learn now. This morning I woke up and turned over before I remembered to stay still.
But, every morning there's a new chance.  smiley

justin35ll
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2010, 02:34:26 »

Yeah, I tried this morning. I remember the first time I woke up it was around 5am, but if I remember correctly I was already scratching my arm before I opened my eyes so wtf lol I wil try again tomorrow
Timandra
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2010, 12:11:58 »

I did it!  cheesy This morning I rolled out, and walked to the window, stuck my head throught the pane to look out and flew outside. I had almost not tried because I had already moved and I had a developing headache, but it still worked. Great, I am going to do this a lot more, because I don't have so many spontaneous obe's anymore. I forgot to do the touching-bit, every time I get out I seem to forget my plans...
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 12:17:38 by Timandra » Logged

MikeMk
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2010, 13:24:08 »

What the videos don't mention however is the nack of waking up slowly. This has to be developed. You need to catch yourself in the process of waking up and then reverse this. Those who wake up quickly will have difficulty until you train yourself to wake slowly.
Yes exactly, this is what I have to learn now. This morning I woke up and turned over before I remembered to stay still.
But, every morning there's a new chance.
Yeah, I tried this morning. I remember the first time I woke up it was around 5am, but if I remember correctly I was already scratching my arm before I opened my eyes so wtf lol I wil try again tomorrow

Be attentive)))))))))))))))

That is why you need forced falling asleep (3-10 sec.) just right after awakening before rolling out! It will solve this problem at all!!!

I am going to do this a lot more, because I don't have so many spontaneous obe's anymore

Do not do it more than 3-4 days per week. Otherwise your brain will get resistance
Timandra
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2010, 11:33:18 »

Otherwise your brain will get resistance

Can you please explain this? What is going to happen if you do this everyday, can it be harmful to the brainfunction?

kurtykurt42
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2010, 16:02:05 »

I think your brain will be fine. To the brain, astral projection is nearly the same thing as dreaming. Just be sure to exercise and eat healthy, if you intend on becoming a 'professional' astral projector.  grin
Timandra
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2010, 11:06:16 »

Thank you Kurt, but I am also curious what MikeMk has to say about it.  smiley

Otherwise your brain will get resistance

Can you please explain this? What is going to happen if you do this everyday, can it be harmful to the brainfunction?

MikeMk
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2010, 14:09:17 »

No)

I mean brain will get accustomed to these techniques. It's primary rule for active practice
catmeow
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2010, 19:23:42 »

I have actively practised these techniques for years. I do find that if I overdo it (like maybe every 2 or 3 days) then the quality of the experience deteriorates, and it's almost as if my mind becomes weary of it. Then I have to lay off for a week or so.  But I am so tuned into this subject that I regularly have LDs, floating dreams and conscious exits without any real effort.  It's great to have a floating dream - this is when you are just lucid enough to realise you can levitate, but don't become fully lucid.  Then you just float around in your dream instead of walking, whilst all the dream characters are earth-bound. Great....  smiley

The bad news is there's no key to the Universe. The good news is it's not locked. - Swami Beyondananda
Vitruvian
Astral Energy 2

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2010, 01:35:26 »

Good post about this website (obe4u.com), MikeMk, thanks.
Vitruvian
MikeMk
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2010, 14:54:43 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6-CMd8Gh-E
))))))))))
MikeMk
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2010, 17:39:56 »

All 10 videos: http://obe4u.com/?page_id=169
Kuroth
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2010, 01:01:51 »

Wish the chick was not so hot...  Makes me think of other things...   shocked

But Yes I really like this guy and his Free Ebook...
missym
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2010, 21:50:45 »

Going to try this tomorrow morning, if i remember that is  wink

Bring into play the divine within you, so on the stage of life you can fulfill your high destined role.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: