The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 25, 2020, 08:53:05

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Visualization Help!  (Read 1050 times)
Tisha
Astral Energy 5

View Profile
« on: July 17, 2002, 23:49:02 »

Pearlybear,

Visualization is a misleading term.  It leads you to believe you are supposed to actually see something with your "eyes".

not!   At least, not in my experience . . .

Try to think of it as using your imagination instead.  I think you will have a lot more success this way.  And once you get on a roll, it will feel so real that it really will seem like you are seeing something.

tisha

Tisha
alpha
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2002, 05:23:36 »

Just do what you have always been doing all your life,I just try to focus more on what im imagining.Not my eyelids.Most people can not see anything with their physical eyes.So Ive read.And I myself dont see much when imagining.Just some shadows from my awareness hands now and than.Its kind of like when you remember things.Places youve gone.You remeber everything like it was.And a mental picture sort of develops in your mind.

Like tisha said,it will get easier the more you do it.

-------------------------------
"WAKE UP!WAKEUP!WAKE UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU!WERE LOST IN SPACE AND THE TIME IS OUR HOME"
-------------------------------
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2002, 05:23:36 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

jilola
Astral Energy 5

143173721 jilola
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2002, 06:54:47 »

Visualization foor me is more like remembering. You don't actually see what you're visualizing,more like myou know what you would see if you were able to seee what you're visualizing.

And yes, the above hardly makes sense http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_big.gif" border=0>

2cents

jouni
Pearlybear
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2002, 20:14:05 »

Thank you for all the responses.
I have been trying to visualize in the black/dark depth behind my eyelids and only been partially successful, I will try it your way and see what happens.
Thanks again!
Pearlybear
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2002, 21:37:22 »

When you visualize are you basically looking at the back of your eyelids and expecting to see it or is it more like where you see your dreams?
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2002, 21:37:22 »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: