The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. November 19, 2017, 21:19:51

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Old Projector, New Fears: Paranoia?  (Read 509 times)
Laurel
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« on: July 08, 2003, 04:31:29 »

I have a lot of unplanned OOBEs and have had them since I was little. I feel really lucky and happy to have had these experiences and, though there were times when my real-time projections tended to feel very creepy, my projections have always been pretty fear free. As a teenager, I found out the name for OOBEs and learned how to cause them.

I've gone through a few years of not doing intentional OOBEs, and now I've started to do them again. The problem is that whenever I lay down to practice, I get this very unpleasant sensation that I'm being watched by an unpleasant or mean energy (before I've done any preliminary preparations), and then I begin to feel anxious and not interested in projecting.

Has anyone else experienced this sort of thing, and how did you overcome it?

The main factors I think may be causing this:
1. I have recently started to doubt my spiritual/psi knowledge and abilities. Everything I thought I knew how to do now seems very minor, perhaps invalid. I think this may leave me feeling unprotected.

2. My house is a place of bad energy due to poor location and layout, past violence in the house, and my own tendency to draw yucky energy to places I live.

3. My psychic and psychological sensitivies to the above.

I'd like to try to AP from a place other than my house, perhaps a relative's house or a hotel, sometime. That way I might see how much environment is affecting me. In the meantime, does anyone have ideas on the "paranoid feeling"?

Thanks!
Laurel
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: