The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. February 20, 2018, 14:05:17

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ayahuasca  (Read 934 times)
RigVeda
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: October 27, 2006, 23:34:42 »

Has anyone here used ayahuasca to aid them in anyway related to phasing, going out of body, etc? Shamans have used it for hundreds if not thousands of years to facilitate healing, going out of body, etc. and I think it would be useful towards developing abilities.

http://deoxy.org/ayadef.htm

Bloodshadow
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 22:46:21 »

Actually Ayahuasca is my last hope at trying to merge with my higher self to gain abilities, though I haven't as of yet figured out how I'm gonna scrounge up the money to go to Peru to try it, I also haven't really heard of anyone gaining no type of profound abilities through it but its my last hope before I give up my pursuit entirely.
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 22:46:21 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2018, 05:44:39 »

Has anyone here used ayahuasca to aid them in anyway related to phasing, going out of body, etc? Shamans have used it for hundreds if not thousands of years to facilitate healing, going out of body, etc. and I think it would be useful towards developing abilities.

http://deoxy.org/ayadef.htm
Nope.  I'll try it one day, but probably no time in the near future.
I'll point out that it would be useless to you for the endevours you're looking at using it for.

Actually Ayahuasca is my last hope at trying to merge with my higher self to gain abilities, though I haven't as of yet figured out how I'm gonna scrounge up the money to go to Peru to try it, I also haven't really heard of anyone gaining no type of profound abilities through it but its my last hope before I give up my pursuit entirely.
I kind of get the feeling that you don't really quite understand what it is you're looking for through your potential Ayahuasca use...
In your case in particular, I think you might get an awakening of sorts, but not one you're hoping for.  It certainly won't give you "abilities"...

Bloodshadow
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2018, 11:17:54 »

Of course not, but it can help towards awakening something in me that I may take as an ability like healing or something, i'm just tired of this depression that I've lived with since the death of my mother in 1995, looking for a new outlook on life,  or maybe become more intuned to the other side, not just the abilities, i'm not really expecting it to work cause, everthing else in life has failed me in my pursuit so I know this will too.
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2018, 11:25:22 »

Of course not, but it can help towards awakening something in me that I may take as an ability like healing or something, i'm just tired of this depression that I've lived with since the death of my mother in 1995, looking for a new outlook on life,  or maybe become more intuned to the other side, not just the abilities, i'm not really expecting it to work cause, everthing else in life has failed me in my pursuit so I know this will too.
What Ayahuasca will do is open your eyes to the power you already have within yourself. 
The power of bringing a positive outlook to your life. 

You know the saying "Like attracts like", right?  Well, it's 100% true.
Your post above is laced with so much negativity, it's absolutely no surprise to me you feel the way you do.

I was in a tough point in my life about 6 or 7 years ago, I had lost my job and was extremely fearful of what would happen... but I refused to allow it to get to me and I tried my absolute best to remain positive throughout the whole ordeal.  You have no idea how much it helped and today I find myself in a much better place and position than I was before.

A new outlook on life begins from the inside out.  Smiley

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2018, 11:25:22 »

Bloodshadow
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2018, 11:45:20 »

I'm 31 years old, been trying and continue to, but nothing has helped, even faked a suicide to get the help I needed for my depression didn't work then I actually did try to kill myself but again nothing panned out, I got put in the hospitals psych ward put on pills that never worked, and here I am still dealing with it . like I said Aya is my last hope for something to change the change I could not pull off alone.
Karxx Gxx
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2018, 14:19:47 »

Yea, I feel you on that. I'm like that with a certain thing too. But I doubt I need it to get there, but just as a backup Ill go to any extent to achieve what I want to in life

"Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun." - Alan Watts
Phildan1
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2018, 17:10:09 »

You should search for your inner problems not for some kind of fancy outside magical solution. Depression many times caused by people not trusting their life process and that they can't do anything about how their life unfolds. Forcing never works. Why just try to search for new hobbies and learn to accept yourself with your bads and goods first, then learn to enjoy yourself without giving any damn to people around you and listening to cultural and society's critics and labels?

Observe where is your least resistance in life and on what you can do to make yourself a little bit happier. And don't follow others who have "special abilities", no one would be so sure why they have them at the first place or later in life and why some have and many don't. Maybe you don't need any really and it would cause more trouble. Suicide is running away from your problems and you my agree on this. We are in a tough life with vast bombardment of informations everywhere, slavery of money, new and new religions etc. Many people are already lost in their childhood. What if you just don't care about what others do and how they are capable of this and that and try to find your happiness with what you already have? Easier than done, I know.

Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com
Stillwater
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 5

IntangibleDust
View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: Yesterday at 02:54:38 »

From what I understand of the substance from readings over this past decade, and explanations from those who have taken part (plus my own experiences in this area), I don't think it will be quite what you guys are expecting it to be.

It is the type of substance whose biggest lasting effect is that it will help you create a new perspective for your life by showing you some things that you don't expect to work through in that moment.

You will not leave as a superhero, you will not start your career as "astral man". It will likely be a good experience, but it is not the sort of thing to place all your bets in life on. You need to do that yourself unfortunately, or fortunately. I can reason all this out from past experiences in my life that this heavily reminds me of. When I was quite a bit younger, I sort of viewed projection as a magic door to a more meaningful life... I mean, it both is and isn't. Most of the change happens inside you, and is based around your choices for how to view the world, and what mental states to cultivate in your normal life.

It is sort of like fantasizing about a vacation. The thing about vacations, is most of the year you aren't on one. You can't say to yourself, I will be happy once I am on the vacation. You need to work out your life so that you are happy when you wake up in the morning.

"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic
Thread Killer
Astral Energy 3

...precious bodily fluids!

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: Today at 01:24:10 »

I had a friend go down to Peru last year and give it a go. He is still an insufferable, condescending, pontificating tw*t. So it did him no good on that account. I think of "westerners" taking it because they are lazy and impatient with non drug methods of achieving the same results. Maybe the people who don't achieve these states, despite their desire, just aren't ready. Then you force this on the ego. Oh boy...

Pedant. Pedagogue. Prick.
Phildan1
Astral Energy 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: Today at 02:18:26 »

A typical example how humans can't and don't want to understand - even well experienced projectors from will - that maybe they are not even doing it themselves, only allowing the process. If somebody is not ready for it, it won't happen if it is forced like hell. Over my years of practicing it turned out later that no matter how I tried it or did anything for achieve phasing, it won't happen. It needs to be allowed and you are not even achieving anything by yourself. If you tried anything or let it allow to happen and still nothing, stop it, it will happen later in your life. Patience is a big issue here.

I wonder when will the most experienced people will admit this. Actually a few are and I discussed this issue with a good friend from the Pulse whom many people know. I've done a vast amounts of investigation on non-physical phenomenons in my life and relations between the physical and non-physical and I can reinforce that a very few will see that really, it is not something you will achieve by yourself or just happens magically. If it is, it is still not a child play.
Many people are trying to achieve something which they are not even closely ready by substances. It is not the same as doing it on your own with your own body. It is a learning path.

It is a big belief system in this world that we are doing everything by ourselves. Look how those lives turned out to be suffering who tried to control their lives or force something. This manifestation society does the worst really to people. "You create your own reality" - REALLY? Maybe you have decisions but in the end everybody is held by hand from above and here I'm talking about the individual's bigger self who was the one who needed to experience your life and you are only the tool/part as we all in our lives. This is a cooperation job, a game which we take seriously because we don't let it happen. Many may don't agree on this from blind beliefs and I'm maybe critical here.
Humans just think that they can rule and control anything. And I'm not religious in any way just investigating how things are working out without distortions.

Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com
Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Today at 06:02:25 »

Bravo Phil. I think you stated that quite well. smiley

You may never have proof of your importance but you are more important than you think. There are always those who couldnít do without you. The rub is that you donít always know who- Robert Fulgham
Lumaza
Astral Energy 4

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Today at 09:47:06 »

Bravo Phil. I think you stated that quite well. smiley

I second that statement Nameless. Philidan said what I have been saying here for years. You can't "cheat" with this. You have to want it on every level. Even levels that you consciously may think don't exist.
 I have attempted for years here to find that "magic pill". It doesn't exist though. You can do things to help you get a "sneak peek". But beyond that, you need to do some serious soul searching and inner work to continuously be successful. I say often "change your mindset, changes your reality". Well, many are not ready right now in their lives to change that mindset.

I believe that some come to Forums like this to "remember" how to this again and that most of the info we are reading is basically "rehashing" what we once knew. Others come here and attempt it because they heard it was "cool' or that they think it may immediately make all their problems in life disappear. That's about as far away from the truth that you can find.
 Non ordinary states of consciousness will alter your current physical reality as well. Many aren't ready for that in their lives right now, no matter what they consciously think now.

I have met people before that consistently awaken in SP and have all their lives. To this day they are still terrified by the experience, no matter how I tried to explain what it was and tried to help them through it. 

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
                  Albert Einstein

To be successful with Astral Projection/Non Physical Exploration, your will to succeed must be much stronger than your acceptance of failure!
Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #13 on: Today at 11:24:36 »

I'll third all of what Phil said.  Smiley

Humans just think that they can rule and control anything. And I'm not religious in any way just investigating how things are working out without distortions.
In my opinion, learning that you can't control anything is part of the reason why you're here.
When you finally figure out you can't control anything, the next step is to simply allow everything (and everyone) to be as it is.
With that knowledge comes infinite peace within.

The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: