The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

Please note that due to the amount of spam posts we have been receiving over the past few months, we have switched Registration to require you to be approved by a moderator.  We will go through the approval list as often as we can, but if it's been 24 hours and you haven't been Approved yet or you've received a rejection email, please email myself or one of the moderators immediately so we may correct the application.

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. December 11, 2017, 22:34:34

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What have you learned about the fundamentals of the universe?  (Read 2388 times)
ForrestDean
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2017, 04:28:34 »

All encompassing love is an utopian concept. It can't be achieved. Look around!

I'm assuming you're referring to sentimental love, such as the attraction between 2 people where there is sexual love or lust, or the love of family or friends, or where the word "love" is used very loosely as a sign of friendship, and that you are not referring to pure Unconditional Love, which is THE most powerful vibration, force, Energy in the entire Universe throughout all spheres of life and reality, and is all pervasive?

Just to be sure, Pure Unconditional Love should never be confused with sentimental "love".
baro-san
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2017, 04:40:22 »

I'm assuming you're referring to sentimental love, such as the attraction between 2 people where there is sexual love or lust, or the love of family or friends, or where the word "love" is used very loosely as a sign of friendship, and that you are not referring to pure Unconditional Love, which is THE most powerful vibration, force, Energy in the entire Universe throughout all spheres of life and reality, and is all pervasive?

Just to be sure, Pure Unconditional Love should never be confused with sentimental "love".

Allow me to disagree. My belief is that "Pure Unconditional Love" is an utopian concept, that would be counterproductive to souls' development. Souls don't incarnate to learn or achieve it. So far I haven't heard a convincing counterargument.

---
“Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider.”
- Sir Francis Bacon
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2017, 04:40:22 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

ForrestDean
Astral Energy 2

View Profile Email
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2017, 05:20:09 »

Allow me to disagree. My belief is that "Pure Unconditional Love" is an utopian concept, that would be counterproductive to souls' development. Souls don't incarnate to learn or achieve it. So far I haven't heard a convincing counterargument.

Well, there's certainly nothing wrong with exploring one's beliefs and doing what one feels is most appropriate for their life experiences while on their life journey.  One should always take what they feel will benefit them the most to learn, develop, and progress, and discard that which they feel will not.

However, just be cautious as to not allow yourself to be bound or imprisoned by the beliefs you are exploring.  It is very easy for the conscious Human Ego Mind to shackle one to beliefs and belief systems.  Always allow yourself to be freely opened to All There Is.
baro-san
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2017, 05:53:13 »

Well, there's certainly nothing wrong with exploring one's beliefs and doing what one feels is most appropriate for their life experiences while on their life journey.  One should always take what they feel will benefit them the most to learn, develop, and progress, and discard that which they feel will not.

However, just be cautious as to not allow yourself to be bound or imprisoned by the beliefs you are exploring.  It is very easy for the conscious Human Ego Mind to shackle one to beliefs and belief systems.  Always allow yourself to be freely opened to All There Is.

Thanks. You too! Smiley

---
“Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider.”
- Sir Francis Bacon
ThaomasOfGrey
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2017, 23:36:20 »

Pure Unconditional Love (PUL) sounds like the one of the most productive things I can imagine. It is near the ultimate incentive to participate at ones fullest. PUL doesn't mean becoming a vegetable in a dimension of bliss - there is still rational responsibility to act with the best intent in mind.

I will admit that it is difficult to be PUL in this reality since humans need to destroy other beings to survive at our current level. I think one of the keys of PUL is that it also applies to yourself. Isn't it reasonable to think that we could love another person and a head of broccoli equally, yet prioritize the person as having more potential to contribute to the system in the long run?
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2017, 23:36:20 »

Xanth
Administrator
Astral Energy 5

Kitten of Terror says MEOW!!!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2017, 03:14:39 »

Pure Unconditional Love (PUL) sounds like the one of the most productive things I can imagine. It is near the ultimate incentive to participate at ones fullest. PUL doesn't mean becoming a vegetable in a dimension of bliss - there is still rational responsibility to act with the best intent in mind.

I will admit that it is difficult to be PUL in this reality since humans need to destroy other beings to survive at our current level. I think one of the keys of PUL is that it also applies to yourself. Isn't it reasonable to think that we could love another person and a head of broccoli equally, yet prioritize the person as having more potential to contribute to the system in the long run?
Very well put.  Smiley

And this applies to even the smallest interaction you have on a daily basis.  Do you, for instance, go out of your way to step on an ant?  Or, as you notice you're about to step on one, step aside and allow it to continue on its way?  It's a lesson for you as much as it is for the ant.

Personally, I can tell just about everything I need about a person based upon how they cross a road with other cars waiting.
If that person races across so that they won't block the cars advance, then I know they have a lighter heart.
If that person saunters across, intentionally blocking the cars from going forward, then I know they have a darker heart.
You can just tell when some people *GET IT* and when others don't.  Note that it doesn't make them a "bad person" or "evil person"... just someone who has a bit more spiritual experience to gain first.

Nameless
Global Moderator
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2017, 05:23:51 »

Personally, I can tell just about everything I need about a person based upon how they cross a road with other cars waiting.
If that person races across so that they won't block the cars advance, then I know they have a lighter heart.
If that person saunters across, intentionally blocking the cars from going forward, then I know they have a darker heart.
You can just tell when some people *GET IT* and when others don't.  Note that it doesn't make them a "bad person" or "evil person"... just someone who has a bit more spiritual experience to gain first.
This

You may never have proof of your importance but you are more important than you think. There are always those who couldn’t do without you. The rub is that you don’t always know who- Robert Fulgham
Visitor
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2017, 10:53:53 »

I have learnt that nothing goes unnoticed.  That we are surrounded by helpers and protectors.  They do their best to help and keep you in their sights.  We take our turn looking after others.  I think I have given them some grey hairs. 

There are many different dimensions...many different bodies.... you may have more than one concurrent incarnation right here and right now.....at times of high emotion there is some cross feed and more than likely those are the times you will pick up footprints of them. 

but no matter which or where's you go...other than dream recall...you use this brain with its dumb limits and dumb knowledge.  Mistranslation and confusion abounds.

I think of all, I prefer and enjoy dream recall the most.  Even with mistranslation it gives me better understanding and enjoyment.   I do the most interesting things and have better scope of how things work...more interesting conversations.  I go...and return...all taken care of...and in between over there I know it's where I belong and will return to eventually.  And all I have to do is remember.  And filter as much through mistranslation.

All else is just playpen arenas because this brain doesn't know what it knows and has slim capacity to translate what it sees.  And so...cannot actually go anywhere or do anything at all of value.

The Astral Pulse

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: