Parallel Universes

<< < (4/18) > >>

Telos:
Quote from: Leyla

From personal experience I have fit into some small inch-wide spaces when out of body, and woudn't be a bit surprised to find I could go down into subatomic size.

That would be extremely fascinating. The more experiences you have to share the better.

Leyla:
It's not so uncommon- I knew a guy who went out of body and climbed inside the butter dish.

If the soul is a wave of engery I imagine you could take any shape or size.

The overwhelming observed facts indicate that astral planes, and ESP, operate independently of physical laws. For instance, telepathy appears to be independent of distance. It does not observe the normal square-law. Precognition breaks the laws of time. During astral projection we can apparently travel to distant galaxies in an instant, breaking all the laws of physical science.

I don't know if any ESP or clarvoyant people are really "breaking" any laws, or anything so fantastic. All particles are able to move backward and forward in time, and can even communicate with one another across distances. And we are all made up of particles.

The other thing that interests me are these "Wormholes" because one of the most powerful/frightening experiences I ever had out-of-body was I got lost in time.

I had overstayed on the astral and was being tugged back into body, when a series of round portals opened up in front of me and I did not know where I belonged. I could have walked into any one of them.

Thankfully one of the "mes" from the future pointed the way home.

Are you using gravitons to communicate with other worlds? If so, then wouldn't the other worlds be using gravitons to communicate with you? Maybe they understand the subject better than we do. Why don't you ask them?

They're one step ahead of you on this. Many of these string theorists are not satisfied merely observing particle collisions in an accelerator, but are attempting to learn astral projection, which they call 'quantum tunneling' so as to better observe the collapse of the wave-function and to communicate with "inter-dimensional disincarnate entities" as they refer to them.

They are even taking such drugs as DMT to astral project, so they can directly ask these entities how to solve their equations!

Which calles into question ..how exactly did that genius guy pull the five theories into one, and did he have help?????

catmeow:
Hi all

Quote from: Telos

So, what's your opinion on the disparity of M theory and consciousness?

Sorry Telos, don't understand the question - can you elaborate?

Quote from: Leyla

Many of these string theorists are not satisfied merely observing particle collisions in an accelerator, but are attempting to learn astral projection, which they call 'quantum tunneling' so as to better observe the collapse of the wave-function and to communicate with "inter-dimensional disincarnate entities" as they refer to them.

My cat has already built such a quantum tunneling device in the back garden.  She uses it to catch up with her buddies on Betelgeuse...  8)

catmeow

Tombo:
Quote from: beavis

Gravity doesnt affect things until light can get to them (gravity moves at the speed of light). Earth orbiting the sun makes a gravity wave with frequency 1 year.

Would be more useful if we could get a faster frequency, but still its a gravity wave and it exists.

gravity moves at the speed of light? is that really so? I heard different.

Is it possible that the Astral dimension is a Parallel Universe? (If We forget M-Theorie for a second)
I would say: why not?

Telos:

They're one step ahead of you on this. Many of these string theorists are not satisfied merely observing particle collisions in an accelerator, but are attempting to learn astral projection, which they call 'quantum tunneling' so as to better observe the collapse of the wave-function and to communicate with "inter-dimensional disincarnate entities" as they refer to them.

They are even taking such drugs as DMT to astral project, so they can directly ask these entities how to solve their equations!

Many? Who? Where are they? Are they sharing their experiences? Do they have websites?

I tried searching the forum, as you asked, and could only find one person who said he/she was a physicist.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page