The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. April 23, 2019, 10:03:34

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Psychadelic Perception. . .  (Read 2240 times)
n/a
« on: March 14, 2002, 17:55:41 »

I don't have any answers, but I have my experience.

I started OBE's when I was 14, just controlled trips around the house and neighborhood, I didn't know there were other places to go.  Then when I was 25 I got into shrooms and kanebinol.  It gave me perceptions of dark places and tidal forces of fighting and dismay!  I thought my astral was locked in a cage for all demons to play with... This lasted several years.  After quitting drugs it took another 10 years for me to resolve issues brought about by the drugs.  This includes repairing my astral body and restoring proper energy.  Now I have to relearn everything I knew before my trip into darkness. It's harder to project now, than when I was 14.  

If I could do it all over again, I would have stayed clean and pure.  Drugs may seem to help you along at first but, It leaves you unshielded and vunerable to any outside attacks.

Do it straight!!   Purity is strength!!

Nightflier101

andy
Astral Energy 3

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2002, 02:58:26 »

Hi daniel,

So you went L.S.D to the L.D.S ,well,hummm.  

I'd have to say you've asked my own personal question however I feared the idea of posting on the subject due to the fact that young people with impresional minds will read what I [or you for that matter] have to say.Young people are imortel lets not forget!
Why else would a country draft its 18 year olds off to war?

I will say no more on that other to include a message to nightflier as well,After all the bliss came the flames.It took me 3 years before I could fully remember what exactly happened the night I accidently o.d.there was P.C.P in the batch that was *supposed* be clean.

Enough said.

Peace,Andy  (:

The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2002, 02:58:26 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

PeacefulWarrior
Astral Energy 5

The best medicine is the display of compassion.

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2002, 09:20:19 »

Forgive me for bringing up this topic, I didn't think there were very many young people in these forums...so let me say this:

There is one thing that's for sure, drugs are BAD.  Period.  They bring no true growth, only deception and pain.

With that said, I guess I can answer my own question.  I think that psychadelic compounds, while much could be said to oppose this, drive one to the lower astral...lower vibes, etc.

I think nightfliers comments speak for themselves...he obviously hurt himself and luckily for him he realized it and has moved on, as I have.  It's hard when you are young and curious (and immortal as Andy pointed out) to pass by the easy way, but the easy way is usually the wrong way, and with psychadelics and any other drug this is definetly the case.

It's somewhat embarassing to admit ones past mistakes, and I hope my views and opinions won't be looked down upon because of them.  

We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum
n/a
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2002, 17:08:54 »

On the road to enlightenment, there are many paths...
A fork in the road gives you a choice, good or bad. Learning by these
choices will further you to your destination.  We should all be greatful and humbled, for most don't even know this road exists!

Happy Traveling

PeacefulWarrior
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2002, 17:26:09 »

No to beat the horse to death, but I want to add one last comment to this post.  I think it's important to point out that knowledge and power can be accessed from the "dark side" or from negative energy and intelligences... I think most of us here understand that.  OBVIOUSLY this is not a wise practice however because, as I read elsewhere in the forum, knonledge and power from negative intelligences ALWAYS has strings attached.  Much like this world, on the dark side, nothing is free...you always have to pay a price in the end.  That is why I admonish those you use Ouji boards and other types of tools to channel and other things like this to stop.

True power and knowledge come from  the SOURCE and for no other reason that help the individual.  I would classify drugs under the category of "evil"...the umbrella term used to describe not only "the dark side" but also the "grey areas".

Like nightflier said, "PURITY IS STRENGTH"

Grace by grace, principle by principle, we strive towards perfection.  

Il mio Maestro e' colui che ha vissuto la vita perfetta, il stesso che ha datto la sua vita per noi.

We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2002, 17:26:09 »

Nicko
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2002, 22:40:17 »

i fooled with acid and mushrooms from the ages of 16 to 26.
i don't regret my experience as it opened me up to another way of being. i was plunged into many realms altho had no control over my adventures. i was like a sock in a laundromat.

i had my first OBEs and lucid dreams only a couple of years ago. I'm now in my mid 40's. i achieved the OBE's only after having practiced regular meditation and reading many inspirational OBE texts (like Rbt's).

i used be an on/off user of marijuana (a very little goes a long long way) but i've discovered that sadly it too totally inhibits any 'dream' control.
true, it 'opened' me up into a psychic mindset. i'm probably nuts but getting stoned seemed to facilitate contact with either my subconscious or some friendly entities. i could chat away for hours (internally).  
sometimes with marijuana i was almost dragged from my body but it also magnified the slightest seed of paranoia. i felt excited about an OBE about to happen but was scared stiff that it was happening while i was stoned so i ended up rejecting the option.

Rising Sun
Astral Energy 1

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2002, 02:24:59 »

I had to reply to this topic. I have seen some very awful repercussions (sp?) of drug usage...especially for someone who is already very psychically open. The women in my family all seem to have been born with a bit more of the psychic "centers" open and one of my younger sisters was no exception. She got involved in exstacy (sp??) and regular marijuanna usage. While having a exstacy experience she had a blackout for two hours. She came to having no rememberance of what had occured to her during that time period. Needless to say, she started having severe paranoia, voices speaking to her, feelings that she wasn't alone and that someone was trying to harm her. She could not be in a room alone without feeling that she was being watched, etc. Traditional medicine, i.e. psychiatrist, and psych. meds did not help. She was afraid to go to sleep, couldn't eat, and by the time she came to see me was literally to the point of collapse. I discovered that what she was experiencing was a very real, very negative entity attachment. An experienced friend of mine and I had to perform a releasement. Needless to say, this was the most frightening and real run-in I have had with a negative energy. It left my sister rather reluctantly and tried to attach to me...when it could not, it challenged me and I literally had to use every bit of force of will that I had, called in Archangel Michael and every other being of light to force it out of my home and away from me, my sister, and any of my loved ones. You can not begin to imagine what this battle felt like with something I could only vaguely see (as a hazy outline of energy), but could feel around me as real as if I had touched a piece of concrete..it was that dense. Needless to say, it did depart and my sister, was immediately better. In fact, within a week she was off the prescription drugs and has been mentally and emotionally healthly ever since...don't leave yourself open to any stray entity that is floating by...this example should be reason enough NOT to use drugs.

Namaste
PeacefulWarrior
Astral Energy 5

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2002, 17:28:58 »

Unfortunately there was a time in my life when I thought that by experimenting with psychadelic drugs I would somehow gain positive insights to metaphysical reality, etc.  

The last time I ingested any psychadelic substance is when I ate about 3.5 grams of psylocibin mushrooms (magic mushrooms).  The experience I had while the psylocibin was affecting my perception/spirit was so horrible and at the same time enlightening, that I finally gave up "drugs" for good (I was also a habitual marijuana abuser).  I finally realized what I was looking for. . .and now I am happier than ever.  

Anyway, my question for all of you...especially you more serious projectors who have in the past experienced the effects of psylocibin/lsd/mescaline, etc. is what exactly do you think psychadelic compounds do. . .and what realm do they allow one to enter.

I know for me that when I used LSD I would enter the mental plane in which my subconscious thoughts would produce visible thought forms and entities.  I have seen the "golden city", demons, angels, etc. while I was "tripping" and I have had such seemingly glorius and "true" thoughts and realizations that at the time I thought I had finally realized what I needed to know....only to find out hours later that Ihad forgotten and needed to revisit that place.  In the end this only turned out to be the gold at the end of the rainbow...unattainable and decieving.

I also believe that while out of body there exists truth that is completely deceptive and this can prove to be much like the psychadelic experience in that one is constantly going back to get it,only returning to find it isn't what we need to make it...here or there...but don't get me wrong, I also believe that there is the SOURCE and from it comes TRUTH (not subjective, but glorious objective and eternal truth)...but who has really found this out of body or within?  People have...

Anyway, what are your thoughts on psychedelia and it's relation to the astral/mental planes.

T.S. Elliot
---------------
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: